Search results

1. P

WA SOLD: Giant TCR1 2010 2 months old

Item: Giant TCR1 2010 Location: Perth WA Item Condition: Excellent - 1 months riding of only a few days a week Reason for selling: trying out road riding but not interested Price and price conditions: $1500 + postage if needed (will throw in free $140 knog computer, tube and full alluminium...
  2. P

SOLD: Giant Faith - $900 plus postage

Item: Giant Faith 1 Location: Perth Item Condition: Good running order with cosmetic scratches Reason for selling: Don't downhill anymore Price and price conditions: $900 + postage or make an offer Extra Info: Handle Bars: EA50 monkey bars Stem: Easton EA50 Brakes: shimano saint 2 piston...
  3. P

WA SOLD: Giant TRC1

Item: Giant TCR1 Location: Mullaloo western australia Item Condition: brand new. only done 20kms Reason for selling: decided I prefered a xc bike for commuting Price and price conditions: $1600+postage Extra Info: no scratches or dirt. large frame - 55.5cm, bmx pedals and computer not...
  4. P

WA SOLD: Giant Faith $1200 delivered

Item: Giant Faith 1 with upgrades Location: Perth Item Condition: some parts are ok while other parts are excellent Reason for selling: Unused Price and price conditions: Extra Info: little bit of shuttle damage. has had upgrades such as saint brakes and Diablous cranks. comes with spare...
  5. P

SOLD: Rims, stems, drivetrain parts and brake parts plus bike. Make an offer

Parts are all in Perth but I am Happy to post them wherever. If you want to make on offer for anything let me know. Item: Shimano saint front dérailleur. bottom pull for 36t Location: Perth Item Condition: Dirty but fairly good Reason for selling: Front chainguide Price and price...
  6. P

SOLD: 29er full ridgid $700 or best offer. Excellent condition

Item: Avanti K.I.S.S. 29er MTB Location: Perth WA Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Never ridden Price and price conditions: $700 or reasonable offer Extra Info: This is an excellent commuter bike. Has been kept in as new condition and only 8 months old. ridden about a dozen...
  7. P

Custom spec kids bike

The boss at work though he should make a pretty well specced bike for his 4 year old son. He started of with an mtx 150 and chucked everything except the frame, forks, handlebars, seatpost and stem. The new specs for this bike are: -Shimano xt front and rear derailleurs -Shimano xt chain and...
  8. P

my sorta getting there faith

this is my faith. Its an old bike but i cant afford to replace so im swapping the old unwanted parts for new parts swapped: brakes to shimano saints front derailleur to raceface chain guide rims to mtx33 to atomlab pimp cassette to 12-23 the rest is standard hope you like:)
  9. P

SOLD : Avid Juicy 5 Brakes with 8inch Rotors

Item: 2006 Avid juicy 5 brakeset with 8 inch rotors and adapters Location: Perth Item Condition: A1 mechanical condition few scratches on levers (see photos) Reason for selling: replaced by saints Price and price conditions: $180 delivery at buyers expense. Offers considered Extra Info...
  10. P

Starting to customize stp pro

im gonna start customizing the pro. the original specs are good just a few unwanted parts. forks changed- pike 454 coiled (wasnt a fan of air forks) seat- bmx saddle from fitbikes seatpost - tompson elite 350mm long Total weight -14.4KG parts to be changed are the rear derailleur and...
  11. P

travelling to nz

does anyone know about the extra costs of taking you bike oversees? for extra baggage. i know that virgin fly your bike for free but what about the other airlines?