Search results

1. daveproc

Dead Snow

Great movie. I love how they have shot the scenes of the people gearing up the same way Raimi showed Ash gearing up in Evil Dead.
  2. daveproc

Microwave Vs. Cell Phone

Lol I never knew this, my microwave is about 10 years old though.
  3. daveproc

Microwave Vs. Cell Phone

Looks stupid cause the plates not even rotating.
  4. daveproc

Sinkers

Get your lead form old car batteries.
  5. daveproc

JOHNNY UNITED - hardcore punk, free demo DL

Finally an Australian Hardcore Band that actually plays hardcore. These guys own.
  6. daveproc

The Offspring's New Song.

"Hammerhead"
  7. daveproc

The Offspring's New Song.

There is a free download on their myspace. So what do you guys think? The music sounds oldschool but the vocals don't sound as raw as they used to.
  8. daveproc

I Killed the Prom Queen: Say Goodbye

Eternal Lord's cd is good, but nothing breakthrough. But still good.
  9. daveproc

Mate I think your the one who needs an understanding of good music. Im guessing the only reason you bag this genre of music is because you don't understand it.
  10. daveproc

I personally think that if Ed didnt do the final vocals for MFTRD Prom queen would've crashed alot earlier. His vocals are not only better but suite the music alot more.
  11. daveproc

Video Editing Laptop

Hey, Im in year 12 now and for Art I am doing a video. I can't do any of the editing at home because then the teacher has no proof I was the one doing it. So now I need a laptop. Im on a fairly cheap budget for a lap top (around $1000 maybe more). All it needs to be able to do is run Video...
  12. daveproc

Strong FR/DJ Wheel with 20mm hub

Item: Strong FR/DJ Wheel with 20mm hub Location: Corryong Vic 3707 Price range/Willing to Pay: $70-100 Extra Info: Must be in perfect working order. Pictures are a must have. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY
  13. daveproc

Ankle Tape

I was just saying maybe you are over exaggerating. But if you do think its "really bad" you shouldn't be riding the next day.
  14. daveproc

Ankle Tape

If you sprained it really bad you should'nt be able to walk on it.
  15. daveproc

Delilah -acoustic punk version

I just take my Ipod with the radio adapter.
  16. daveproc

Delilah -acoustic punk version

That piece of shit song took 2 years to write? Anyway that was wicked.
  17. daveproc

Count to 1000 and so on...

image stuffed up
  18. daveproc

Count to 1000 and so on...

^^^^^^ Shouldn't that have been 149?
  19. daveproc

Bikes? In ya dreams, mate!

I was riding up in some random bush and found a weird guy to ride with. We built a massive drop, i hit it, over shot the down ramp, landed on flat and didnt get hurt at all.
  20. daveproc

Marzocchi Decals.

Hey guys, I have a set of 66RC2X and the stickers are pretty much destroyed. I have been looking around for the same decals to replace them with but all I have found is this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=12514 They seem a little pricey though. Does anyone know where...