1. T

NSW 2007 Giant Glory *price drop* sold pending sale

Bump, price drop.
  2. T

Bump. Still up for grabs.
  3. T

Item: 2007 Giant Glory, medium frame. Location: Wollongong Item Condition: Excellent. Cosmetic wear and tear scratches only. See pictures, if you want more detail in a particular area just ask and i'll chuck more photos up. Reason for selling: Haven't used it for months, motorbike needs...
  4. T

Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

I did it last weekend, it was loooong... only did one run, bit hot at the moment.
  5. T

Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

Me too. I'm still keeping that weekend free for riding
  6. T

Fox Creek

Once you do a day of shuttles, you will see the light. Pushing is all well and good, but it really detracts from the whole 'riding downhill' thing we love to do :) I'd rather do a dozen shuttle runs of a track and be completely stuffed, as opposed to laboring a 20kg bike up the hill for 3 or 4...
  7. T

Fox 40, Spring Removal/service- (knocking)

Bit of a thread revival, but I just rebuilt my 40's and there's something I need to add- Following the above service guide, the entire process is very simple and straightforward. They say the dampner unit is 'sealed', but what a load of shit! As shown above, it is very easy to pull apart...
  8. T

SOLD Giant AC2

No swap, not for an STP anyway :)
  9. T

SOLD Giant AC2

Item: 2004 Giant AC2, Medium (5.3" and 6.6" travel) Location: Wollongong, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: SOLD!!! Extra Info: Frame: Medium 2004 Giant AC2 Forks: 2004 Boxxer Races - 7" travel (Completely rebuilt...
  10. T

Dealing with the spammers - Help us make it work

Not a good idea, this would allow me (and a group of friends, or just me if I really wanted) to delete anything we/I wanted. Even if its legit this still creates more work, it's a vicious cycle. 2000 new members a year, thats ~5 new members per day. Thats a minutes work, divided by how many...
  11. T

How long does it take to get trading access?

It took a month or two for mine to go through...
  12. T

Dealing with the spammers - Help us make it work

One method i've seen work well is blocking the first post/thread a new account makes until a moderator verifies it is genuine. The account is then free to post normally. This is a little extra work for mods (maximum 10 seconds per user?), but how many new members do you get every day? How...
  13. T

Flat tires. Wtf!!

I've been riding downhill for about a year now, and in that time i've managed to get no flats, at all... Through various bikes, various wheels/tyres, ghetto tubeless, still no flats!! Having said that, i've probably just cursed myself... (touch wood)
  14. T

train fines! please move to off topic!

Ditto. Wrote in with my excuse (didn't have that years sticker yet) and a photocopy of the new sticker, and never heard back.
  15. T

Incredibly horrible car body shop experience.

This thing is spreading like wildfire on internet forums :D Love the screws!
  16. T

SOLD: 2004 Giant DH Comp, very good condition

It's a great bike, fully service by this guy ^^^ who's a master mechanic :)
  17. T

broken rib

Really?? I guess you are speaking from experience here, but last year I had a bad stack and bruised a couple of ribs- the x-rays didn't show up any breaks but I couldnt get on a bike for a few months!! And yeah, sneezing was the worst. Getting into a car was difficult, too...
  18. T

Fox 40 Purple spring

Item: Fox 40 Purple spring (to suit '07 Fox 40 RC2) Location: Wollongong Price range/Willing to Pay: Will swap for my green spring, or $40 or so? Extra Info: I'd prefer a straight swap, as said I currently have a green spring but it is too hard. Shoot me a pm.
  19. T

MT Keira gone for good???

please don't... clearing trees is fine, but just leave the track the way it is thanks.