Search results

1. F

Enduro 650B

I'm a very festive guy so I love the color scheme and my last bike was all black so I needed something different. Nerang is my local and I have no idea about the Gnomes as there were a heap of kids toys in there not long ago. Regarding the Ohlins shock so far so good, I haven't put many K's on...
  2. F

Enduro 650B

Sold my Stumpy Evo 29 and couldn't resist.
  3. F

2016 Focus SAM C Team

Great colour.
  4. F

2016 Nomad - the beginning of a new era...

Very very nice.
  5. F

QLD MTB Trailcare for Nerang National Park

Sounds great I can't wait to see the changes, I'm always reading or watching amazing trails and thinking why can't the Gold Coast be a MTBing destination.
  6. F

New to MTB

Hey guys thanks for all the advice I ended up in Just Ride and bought the 2014 Stumpy Evo, I've only been on 1 ride but wow what a difference the 29" compared to 27.5" is taking some getting used to but the difference riding with a dually is amazing and my body felt the difference the next day.
  7. F

New to MTB

Hi I've been wakeboarding for the last 10 yrs and wanted to try something different so started riding at Nerang and I can't believe how much I enjoy it and want to sell my boat. My mates told me to start with an entry level bike so I bought a 2014 Talon 1 which has been fine but at 38yrs I'm...