Search results

1. Z

Servicing 2014 Fox Evolution TALAS fork

Thanks everyone. I ended up calling the US service line and they said 30mL green 10wt in each leg, plus 3mL of float fluid in the air spring.
  2. Z

Yeh mate, I don't see any info on there re oil volumes for 2014 forks. I've serviced my forks in the past by myself.
  3. Z

THanks. The fork has 32mm stanchions, for 27.5" wheel, Evo, and has 140mm travel. I'll check that thread though. Why don't Fox publish a similar page for 2014 forks?
  4. Z

Hi guys, Sorry if this has been asked already but I'm having trouble tracking down the info required (namely oil volumes) to service my fork. Has Fox released this information or are they playing silly buggers? Thanks heaps, Zen
  5. Z

SOLD 2010 Giant Faith Price Drop $1500 ONO

hey mate, what size is it? cheers.
  6. Z

Who's your role model?

Yeah, I'd go with Ghandi as well. Anyone who can nearly starve himself to death for the welfare of his countrymen has my respect.
  7. Z

Ban fatties

Yeah, except they will bankrupt the country through medical costs before they're all gone.
  8. Z

Are you anti American and why ????

Anti-American? Nah, I'm just Anti-Stupidity.
  9. Z

Do people take Peter Beattie seriously?

Who takes politicians -in general- seriously? Hahaaaaa haaaaa. The vast majority are f*ckwits and I know of only two or three in all of australia that i am, personally, happy to see in positions of power.
  10. Z

Optical illusions

Check this one out
  11. Z

why did you go to your uni?

Has anyone studied at Flinders Uni (Adelaide) or Uni of Tasmania? I am planning to start a GDip in Environmental Management next semester and am still deciding which is the best option....
  12. Z

Hilltop Hoods - The Hard Road

Pretty much my sentiments. There are a few kick arse tracks, but I don't think it is a good as the calling. Skip Hop is here to stay though!!! Good to see it trumping dumb ass gangsta rap from the US.
  13. Z

Cyclone Larry

It was nuts. i'm living near mission beach at the moment and the whole place is a mess. still don't have power (at home). innisfail is even worse.
  14. Z

For freedom and liberty.

LMAO... How the fuck can't people see the hypocrisy??@?#$ How can people be sooo stupid? I saw a doco on SBS about those prisons. Made me sick. What does the army do to these people that makes them think this is acceptable? How can you be so deluded to think that these people aren't just like...
  15. Z

jarhead

I thought the eerie lighting in the oil fields was reminescent (sp?) of 'Apocalypse Now'. And the scene where he runs into a horse was like something out of 'Thin Red Line'... and the boot camp section was so similar to 'full metal jacket' and there were some 'three kings' bits too. Saying...
  16. Z

Guns at Skateparks

What a bunch of cock spankers Don't mean to hijack your thread but I got robbed once. Some dipshit broke into my room and stole some money out of my wallet at night. I woke up just as he was leaving and some switch just flipped in my head. Usually I don't look for trouble at all, haven't been...
  17. Z

You CAN help save the whales!!!!

I guess the problem could be divided into animal cruelty and sustainability. For sure, this isn't a humane way of killing whales and doesn't seem sustainable... but.... I'm just sick of countries like America and us preaching to the rest of the world, while we do a whole heap of evil shit...
  18. Z

You CAN help save the whales!!!!

Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to tell the japanese what to do environment-wise. I mean their ecological footprint per capita is half that of australia's.
  19. Z

is this it?

Yeah this is it. Sometimes I am quite disappointed with the state of mankind. For example, last night I was watching '4 corners' and heard about the global warming censorship going on at CSIRO - quite disappointing indeed. There's a quote by Einstein that seems relevent to this thread...
  20. Z

Vice President shoots hunter

Al-Quail-da - LMAO. That made my day, nice one!