Search results

1. jirtdumpdan

White Atomlab Trail King Or Aircorp Pedals?

Hey guys, done a search, Im looking for white either trail king or air corp atomlab pedals, ive had a look on their site and im sure they used to have them? but not any more apparantly and yes ive sent them an email? so any one know where i could get some? Cheers
  2. jirtdumpdan

Flaired frame? or head set trouble?

Alright, so someting is wrong with my headset/steerer/headtube. i have 302 argyles, an STP0 05 and a fsa impact pro intergrated headset. I use the stem cap things that go down to the bottom of your fork and tighten like that. My problem is if i tighten the stem cap thing, it is too stiff...
  3. jirtdumpdan

New Colour Set UP HELP!!

hey guys, just need a little help, im getting some new parts and there all anodized green ( pedals, sprocket and rear hub ) thats the sprocket, so i was wondering, any ideas on colours i could paint my frame/forks which are by the way and STP0 2005 and 302 argyles any ideas are apreciated
  4. jirtdumpdan

Thread Watcher?

hey Guys, i was just wondering/thinking that does farkin have some sort of way to watch threads? or like have a list type set up with all your "to watch" threads. That way you can keep updated on threads you've posted in or watch things in the trade section? I know ebay has something...
  5. jirtdumpdan

Perfect Stp0 Ratio help please?

hey, ive got stp0 with vertical dropouts, wondering what ratio is perfect for optimal chain tension with out a tensioner, ive got 36-15 at the moment and my chain is still really loose. can any one help?
  6. jirtdumpdan

Mellow lips long gaps help

hey guys making a big gap - speed jump, maybe 15 - 20ft in length. ive never had much experience in building mellow lips, only ever vert, whats the go? should they still have some sort of lift/small kicker or is it all no height keep flat kinda thing?
  7. jirtdumpdan

Woo Hoo Bryce :)

guys, just saying congrats to bryce on getting clicked x-ups :)