Search results

1. F

WARNING: stay out of Darling Harbour (syd)

I'm assuming that once the terror threat level is reduced things will go back to normal. By normal I mean just plain old verbal abuse and ignorance :D I dont think the terrorist threat level will ever be reduced significantly, and i highly dought security guards forcibly pulling you off the...
  2. F

Another eBay Item..Poor Bloke!

That Guy needs help! FAST! i think hes having a tad bit of a nervous breakdown!
  3. F

muck-up-day!

Pittwater house muck up day a couple of years ago involved stealing caustic soda, fertillizer and many other chemicals stolen from the science labs, it was all mixed together and poured on the oval, then they caused the reaction pouring water on it, the mixture read something rather explicit...
  4. F

Really big cat :)

hey! SOunds like a great idea lets do that! OR NOT! And thats one huge rednut pussy! MEOW!!
  5. F

Olssons Kona Roast, Black Meduim

Shit olsson ! thats too bad! ill keep a lookout for you and your bike!
  6. F

So who are you?

Name : Ryan "kingy" King Age : 15 Location : Northern Beaches, Nth Curl Curl Sub Location :"as above" Ride : 03 Kona Stuff Likes : Freeriding, Shooting, chillin, urbexing, stuff, Vodka, dance music Dislikes : STA/Rail ticket inspectors, School , Arsonists, sooks, other crap, igronant...
  7. F

our jump(s)

hmmm you are aware of the pallet sticking out of the luanch right?
  8. F

Farkin Sydney ride 15/09/04

Nice shots! is that last two pics entrances to tunnels by any chance?
  9. F

Vigilante Behaviour

Michael moore is more biast than vigilante, some people may brand him a slight bit redneck,
  10. F

How powerful are national park rangers?

Trust me, having to walk out with broken bones and bad head injuries, not fun. Walking with broken bones and head injuries?? they must be pretty light injuries if you can walk with them! just a thought, and if you have broken bones or head injuries in a national park, there most likley to have...
  11. F

not an entire bike.. but still STOLEN!

Hey dude Check out a post called stolen parts in stolen bikes posted by me, its loaded with tips to stop people stealing things easilly removed from ur pushy! it happended to me as well some prick fucked off with my seat/seatpost last year at lunch! and the school didnt pay up for stolen student...
  12. F

Survey for sydney people!

Tourism Survey: Use the rating scale given below. Strongly agree (1) Agree (2) Neutral (3) Disagree (4) Strongly disagree (5) 1. Tourism is good for Australia 1 2. Tourism creates employment 1 3. Tourism leads to environmental degradation 4 4. Tourism disrupts small...
  13. F

Postie Pushie's

does anyone here know of any postie-collector type freak-forums or memorabilia Maybe Dicky perhaps
  14. F

Ideas of some good freeriding shoes...??

Etnies BMX Shoes www.etnies.com
  15. F

helmets

Ever been hit by a car? I heard your head hitting the road hurts. Yeah ive been hit buy 2 cars riding my bike, and yes hitting your head on the road does hurt alot even with a helmet, knocks you out alot of the time
  16. F

North Shore/Northern Beaches Riders (deciding on site)

Re: Riders On North Shore Or Northern Beaches
  17. F

Children Of The Dirt < (red hill sydney boys) without th

I also saw ALOT of oldies(like 60-75) up at the DJ's just walking through, and they all liked them and said that its good that there here to keep us off the streets. Yeah thats what i ment!
  18. F

31/7 Air lift from red hill dirt jump park

Hey technoboy your freind jamies last name is lobb by any chance is it? Hes got red hair, 04 Kona Stinky, and a complete fatarssed FU*KWIT that nobody likes, was it that jamie? if so, WTF is he doing up at Red Hill? Hasnt he figured out that nobody likes him, AT ALL!
  19. F

The Simpson's are GAY!

Wow what a fucking pointless topic! How can i put Fucking waste of time in a more dull phase, well How lame!
  20. F

Petition against the closing of Old Bathurst Road trails.

I support the running of the Old Bathurst RD mountain bike trails and hereby sign this petition against the closing said trails NAME: RYAN KING LOCALITY: Northern Beaches, Sydney