Search results

1. AMBURGERS

VIC Sold

Item: 2016 Rocky mountain Maiden XL Condition: Excellent condition, rarely ridden outside of races. Price: $5500 location: Melbourne reason for sale: doesn't get ridden enough, won't get touched over winter. extra: spec overview. feel free to ask any questions, if you prefer the parts...
  2. AMBURGERS

VIC 2015 Giant Glory 0 27.5 - Large - SOLD

Item: LARGE 2015 Giant Glory 0 27.5 Location: melbourne Item Condition: Great! one minor flatspot in rear rim. frame is excellent! has only seen about 2 weeks of riding. Price and price conditions: $3800(will come with stock bar/stem, not renthals) note: pedals not included. will consider...
  3. AMBURGERS

VIC Sold

Item: 2013 Rocky Mountain Element 90 MSL (XL) (Sizing to suit anyone 6ft or taller) Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good! some scratches mainly from shuttles and one small ding in rear rim. Reason for selling: new bike plz Price and price conditions: $2300 Extra Info: Upgraded parts...
  4. AMBURGERS

SOLD - 2013 Rocky Mountain Flatline + Fox RC4 - $500

Item: 2013 Rocky Mountain Flatline Frame, White, Large. Includes Fox RC4 Shock and 500lbs spring. (also comes with the seat +post and chain guide) Location: Melbourne, Bayside suburbs. Price: $500 Condition: Well used, there are scratches from crashes and shuttles, both chain stays have...
  5. AMBURGERS

Rocky Mountain Slayer SS *Sold Pending Payment*

Item: Rocky Mountain Slayer SS (M) includes everything attached to frame in photo Location: Melbourne Item Condition: very good Reason for selling: does not get ridden Price and price conditions: $1200 Extra Info: Please email me for any further information Aljackson2906@gmail.com...
  6. AMBURGERS

Mates new Commencal, it's shit hot.

this is my mates new commencal supreme Downhill, upgraded forks, shock, brakes, bars, cranks, pedals yada yada, here it is. here's the spec (from what he told me and what i can see) Frame - 2010 commencal supreme Rear shock - fox rc4 Front shock/fork - 2010 fox 40 rc2...
  7. AMBURGERS

Coffs harbour for a week

hey all, i'll be in coffs for about a weak from the 19th of september, i will have my DH bike and am hoping to pretty much ride every day if possible. So i'm looking for some people to show me around and ride with during that week. Would be great to get to meet some of the local coffs...
  8. AMBURGERS

Yeti 303R + Action UPDATE Yo 1/6/2010

well i have finally been able to ride my new bike properly which i've had for about a weak and a half now, rode it at ballarat with James and alex, and now i've been chilling at james' house doing some riding on his berm track. it's been sick, enjoy. UPDATE 1/12/09: i thought i'd take some...
  9. AMBURGERS

crown race installation, need quick answer please!

hey guys, just got my new headset pressed into my new frame, and now i come to putting on the forks. The crown race (i think that's what it's called) or the bottom part of my headset has not gone all the way down to the bottom crown. i could hit it all the way down but i'm afraid it will get...
  10. AMBURGERS

Sold

item: SOLD ones just older). Location: Melbourne 3187 reason for selling: new bike Price: $500 extra: old 06 lowers were snapped 6 months ago and got new 08 ones. comes with drop crown. forks have been very well looked after, where re oiled and re greased and serviced a few months ago and...
  11. AMBURGERS

Sold

sold 10 char
  12. AMBURGERS

Buller State Champs yo!

hey guys, Dad and I got some pics from the race. i think all pictures are from race runs so yeah. post up a discription of yourself. Bike, clothes number etc. and i'll post up a pic of you if there is one. also some of the shots are sequenced so there is 3 -5 pics of the rider going...
  13. AMBURGERS

Boxxer Lower Question

hey guys just a quick question. Do 07/08 Boxxer lowers fit 06 boxxers? i know they're the same diametre but not sure if anything is different, thanks.
  14. AMBURGERS

Crazy Taxi!

howdy all, my Taxi and I have been Riding around Hobart (yes tasmania..) these last few days. and well... it's been all downhill for the Taxi. first off i snapped the head of the bolt off in my shifter, wasn't to upset with that because there is another whole where i can put another bolt in...
  15. AMBURGERS

You yangs National DH pics?

has anyone else got any pictures from the Nationals? or a link to some pictures? there seem to be hardly any compared to the amounts normally posted up. thanks guys.. if you have any pictures, i'm #520, yellow bike, yellow bars.
  16. AMBURGERS

Pimp My Taxi

ok, i thought i would post up my taxi as it's got some upgrades (well one) on it. but also i pimped it out a bit with some ano bolts i found and my dads work :D. se yeah here's my rompin taxi. yeah ano and i scratched it ...... shit.
  17. AMBURGERS

Where do you keep your Downhill Tracks?

first of all... holy shit the tassy watering whole section is so crowded! :rolleyes: well, sometime after christmas (will verify dates when i can remember) i'll be coming down to Tassie Hobart, as my dad will be doing the Melbourne to Hobart yaught race. and the rest of us will be going down...
  18. AMBURGERS

Been Wondering for a while...

why is it that me, Being 6ft tall, can fit fine on my small framed DH bike (07 norco a-line park). When some of my shorter mates can't, they always complain they hit there knees on the handle bars... then when i'm on it i can do everything fine. mabey it's because i position myself differently...
  19. AMBURGERS

Oh shit! you're Beached! you're beached ezz!

Well from what i've heard on the radio lying in bed here. 13 whales have been Beached on the NSW coast, and aparently a rediculous amount of whales from the same pod have already died. hopefully they can save them. anyone got a buckit and a Hoose?
  20. AMBURGERS

For F#ck Sake!

well, just after recovering from a broken collar bone. i go and roll my ankle really badly, then go to a hospital and wait for 2 hours and find out i chipped a bit of the outside nob of my ankle off, and sprained it really bad. so thats another 4 weaks off the bike.... FUCK!