1. D

FOR SALE: Capital Punishment 100km Entry

Sold ......
  2. D

L'officiel Le Tour 2011 Thread!

That made me laugh. ALOT...
  3. D

Drilling hole in rim

I've never heard of anyone trying to claim warranty on a DH rim. Does it happen often? I would of thought not purely because it's such a wearable part ? enlighten me...
  4. D

Triple Rush - NYC bike couriers

That is INTENSE, I thought cycle messengers wear near extinction. Must of been uber busy before the internet came about.
  5. D

In NYC alone or worldwide ?
  6. D

That was a bit dramatic... would be a killer job for 2 weeks though. Did he say 6 billion or 6 million packages were delivered by bike each year. I find both hard to believe. Unless he meant worldwide.
  7. D

2011 Giro d'Italia Thread Ufficiale

Watching Nibali descend last night had me looking at plane tickets to Italy... He looked like he was having SO much fun. oh... 'tennis' if you read this. GET OFF my television, your so greedy.
  8. D

29er under $1500

What is decently 'speced' in your opinion ?
  9. D

Upgrading some tools Parktool worth the $$$$?

I've used Park Tools commercially for a few years and have never been blown away as to how much better they are than other brands.... say IceToolz. If it was just to chuck in my toolbox at home I would go IceToolz everytime. (Unless your loaded.)
  10. D

2012 cannondale super six

Imagine how gross that drivetrain would sound. Wish I had one.
  11. D

Chinarello new build

I figured it's like people that buy fake watches. Still tells the time but overall finish and quality isn't there.
  12. D

First Roadie, Scott Speedster 20 vs EMC2 ETape 2.4

Would normally say Scott ... But if their a similar price get the EMC2.
  13. D

racing

AWSOME. We think the same.
  14. D

Steel racing frame ?

All such nice bikes... But I'm so fussy about how it looks. I suppose the Baum would be the sweetest here in Australia. I'm just not loving the thick tubing on the down tube. I want the classic thin tubing look. Hate being picky.
  15. D

Steel racing frame ?

I've sold my bike and now I miss it.. I reckon I want to turn to steel this time. Something like a Colnago Master X-Light. I've been looking at Baum. But I dont like the shape of the tubing near the headset. Im happy to go custom aswell / travel anywhere to get a fitting. Any ideas... EDIT...
  16. D

anyone using nokons?

Heard of that problem. Pro's using Nokon zip tie that part to the frame. Like Fabu... http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/files/images/FC_yellowbike03.JPG
  17. D

anyone using nokons?

Heard of that problem. Pro's using Nokon zip tie that part to the frame. Like Fabu... http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/files/images/FC_yellowbike03.JPG
  18. D

anyone using nokons?

Yehp. I was just about to order a set but Echelon Sports isn't doing them anymore. If you find out who is going to distribute them let us know.
  19. D

'08 Reign steerer sizing

Yes, its a 1 1/8th steerer.
  20. D

sold

Item: ROCKSHOX SID RACE