Search results

1. D

FOR SALE: Capital Punishment 100km Entry

Sold ......
  2. D

Steel racing frame ?

I've sold my bike and now I miss it.. I reckon I want to turn to steel this time. Something like a Colnago Master X-Light. I've been looking at Baum. But I dont like the shape of the tubing near the headset. Im happy to go custom aswell / travel anywhere to get a fitting. Any ideas... EDIT...
  3. D

sold

Item: ROCKSHOX SID RACE
  4. D

Tubulars

Im thinking of getting a set of wheels.. Maybe zipps or fulcrums. But tyres... Im looking for something that will last as well as roll forever !? What are the best out there ?
  5. D

Velodrome bandits

Looking at a few photos led me to realize why track cyclist don't where socks and if they do while just the little anklet ones !? Is it aerodynamics because it sure as hell isn't comfort ? Or maybe its just what you do ?
  6. D

Post Your Roadie !

Post your road bikes here....
  7. D

Massive Legs

Stole this idea from another cycling forum. But thought id start it up here... Post cycling related legs.. AND TAN LINES !
  8. D

Road Si Question

Does anyone know how to tighten the Cannondale Si headsets (road) ? Ive just purchaaaased a new stem and after ive cranked all the bolts it still has a bit of play.? Im doing it the way i do with all my other headsets its just this is been a ktnu ! If i tighten it anymore i rekon ill bust...
  9. D

intro maybe ?

Thought i might say hello as ive been lurking the road/xc forum a bit. Just purchased my new roadie and trying to clock up some k's for the next season to start racing. Tonight though i have been so tempted by the fixie craze to commute to work on. A heap of hills on the way to work...