Search results

1. Cranker

Not another S-works!!!!

Just got my almost finished rig from my LBS. There are a couple of little things to be done to it. i.e tidying up the cables etc.... But I'm going to take it out for a spin tomoz!! Frame - S-works Enduro 2013 Rear shock - DBair Front shock/fork - Floaty 34 Handlebars - Raceface SIXC...
  2. Cranker

Mt Baw Baw VDHS round 4

some pics from my novice attempt at shooting a DH race at Mt Baw Baw. Just started and still have heaps to learn about off camera flashes and panning! etc...
  3. Cranker

Lysterfield's last trail day for 2011

C'mon everyone! We need heaps of people to help out with the brand new trail that Nick & Tony built!:clap2::clap2:
  4. Cranker

VIC SOLD- 2011 shimano saint cranks

Item: 2011 SHIMANO SAINT M815 170mm BB83 Location: Melbourne CBD Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Going with SRAM instead! Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Pick up from Croydon or Dandenong. Pictures: Sure have! Contact via PM or mob: 0419 324 854
  5. Cranker

Lysterfield's pump track

The newly built pump track at Lysterfield. Courtesy of Trailmix, LDTR and Parks Vic. Also a special mentions to all the volunteers that turns up every trail day. http://youtu.be/mcT1QWyWInU
  6. Cranker

Lysterfield trail status update

Attached is an update on the status of Lysterfield's MTB trails!
  7. Cranker

VIC Shimano TL-FC35 Crankarm tool

Item: Shimano XTR M970 TL-FC35 Crankarm tool Location: Anywhere in OZ or NZ Price range/Willing to Pay: Reasonable price + postage Extra Info: New or used, contact via PM [/URL][/IMG]
  8. Cranker

VIC Crank Brothers Joplin post

Item: Crank Brother Joplin post 30.9 Location: Anywhere Item Condition: New or Used Price and price conditions: Depend on the condition Extra Info: Perfer the remote version, PM contact prefered. Pictures: if you got some
  9. Cranker

Snowbiking(smx)

I came across this on pinkbike. Has anyone seen these before? Sorry, if it's has been posted before!! It looks like a lot of fun!:D I reckon it could get as big as Snowboarding. [/URL][/IMG] http://www.northlegion.com/videos/
  10. Cranker

Lysterfied- Carpark warning!!!!

Just a little warning to all the people who parks their cars at the Hallam North Road Parking. As I was pulling into the parking this afternoon for my ride. I was warned by a guy that his car was broken into last week. I have been using that parking as long as I could remember, with no hassles...
  11. Cranker

HammerSchmidt

I had a quick test ride on a Scott today at TrailMix. It runs the new All Mountain HammerSchmidt cranks. Now I want to get one for my Yeti 575. The problem is that it isn't compatible with my frame. Suck!!!! Just wondering if anyone else have any opinions on this new product by SRAM...
  12. Cranker

Tubes tyres on UST rims.

I'm looking to run my (Tube) Knobby Nic on my UST rims with Stan's solution. Mainly XC riding. Just wanting some feedback from those of you who are running this setup at the moment. Should I or shouldn't I? :confused:
  13. Cranker

ALL SOLD - Brand new XTR M960 FD, RD

Item: XTR M960 FD Top swing 31.8 clamp Location: Croydon, Victoria Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Don't need it now! Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Local pick up from Croydon or Dandenong Pictures: Attached [/URL][/IMG] Item: XTR M960 RD Medium...
  14. Cranker

The 1 in 20 ride - Sassafras

Here we go! I'm looking to tackle The 1:20 ride sometime next week while I'm on annual leave. Just wondering if I could get some advice from those of you whose has done this ride before. Bike: Azzurri Primo Skill/Fitness level: Novice