Search results

1. hucker_boy

some dh pics

went up to lithgow today to ride the short tracks and got some pics, not the best quality but not bad for phone pics, comments are welcome :)
  2. hucker_boy

mongoose ecd frame

hey everyone i was wondering how much u think a 07 mongoose ecd frame would be worth with shock included but it has two hairline cracks it will be posted up soon im just wondering how much i should ask for it thanks for your help everyone.
  3. hucker_boy

shock confusion

hey i have a shock that is a lil bit too big for my demo frame but when i conmpress the shock a lil it fits in perfect and it works fine, does anyone know if this is bad for the frame or shock?
  4. hucker_boy

new headset need help

hey i got a new headset installed but it keeps getting loose after a quick ride, does any one know what is happening?
  5. hucker_boy

my 06 demo 8 edit* new pic

i finally got my demo built up completely so let me know wat u think of it. will get better pics. upgrades in red will get new pics up tomorrow Frame - 06 demo 8 Rear shock - fox dhx 5 Forks - 66 Handlebars - funn fatboy Stem - sunline Headset - jet black Grips - odi Saddle - wtb...
  6. hucker_boy

check this out!

i couldnt be bothered to gain trading acess so i thought ide post it here http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=106226 im selling it for $3000
  7. hucker_boy

stock as a rock dh bike

hey guys thought ide share my new custom dh bike with you all let us know what you think i got it cheap for $1998 i was thinking about getting an '04 big hit but thought ide go all out and get 1 of these bad boys its still stock but it does the job so far
  8. hucker_boy

07 norco shore 3 vs 07 norco atomic

my bro got a 07 norco atomic he thinks its great but i think its really big chunky shit. so i wanted to know what one do you think is better 07 norco shore 3 or the norco atomic?
  9. hucker_boy

obr tomorrow 8/10/07

i am doing train runs of old bathurst tomorrow and i want people to come and ride the track with me and my friends at 10a.m. on the 8/10/07, so anyone who wants to come ride show up and hopefully we will have a fun day. :)
  10. hucker_boy

ever snapped a shifter???

the other day i was riding a downhill track and as i was sprinting[like a clown that is] my shorts hooked onto my shifter trigger and snapped it clean off, i was wondering if u can just buy new triggers or that u have to get a new shifter and if this has happened to anyone or if anyone has seen...