Search results

1. big geoff

carbon operator supreme eh? what you think

So its16.3 kg, its rocking fox float forks and its carbon. Im thinking of getting one but I was wondering what people were thinking. Still rocking the same 4 bar set up that kona is known for but I think I like the poppy active kona feel. Im comming off a banshee legend mk2 which was amazing...
  2. big geoff

Yarra Ranges Mountainbikers Movie Night Fubndraiser

Hey folks come on down and support us to support and develop the trails you ride on.
  3. big geoff

Yarra Ranges Mountainbikers Movie Night Fundraiser

Yarra Ranges Mountainbikers is a group dedicated to getting trails legitamised and getting new trails built so there is more for all of us to ride. Its not just the XC crown there are plenty of us looking to get our favourite DH trails recognised and maintained properly as well as expanding the...
  4. big geoff

Yarra Ranges Mountainbikers Movie Night Fundraiser

Come on down to see some cool movies and support a club that supports legal trail development. Its a very worthy cause
  5. big geoff

VIC SOLD 2008 Stp 0

Item: 2008 Giant STP 0 (Large 14.5) SOLD SOLD SOLD Location: South Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Victoria. Would prefer local pick up. Item Condition: Im a bike mechanic so the bike is in great mechanical condition. Bike mainly used for transport. Some minor scratches on frame and the e-13...
  6. big geoff

Proposed Trail Advocacy MTB club for Warburton, Narbethong, Bunyip and surrounds

So I know a lot of you folks out there ride these areas, mostly DH, and i was thinking that we need to get our sh!t together and form a club with a focus on trail advocacy (getting trails legal and working with parks etc) I have spoken to quite a few people and it seems that it's the only way...
  7. big geoff

Proposed MTB club for Warburton, Narbethong, Bunyip and surrounds

So I know a lot of you folks out there ride these areas mostly DH and i was thinking that we need to get our sh!t together and form a club with a focus on trail advocacy (getting trails legal and working with parks etc) I have spoken to quite a few people and it seems that it's the only way for...
  8. big geoff

Proposed MTB club for Warburton, Narbethong, Bunyip and surrounds

So I know a lot of you folks out there ride these areas mostly DH and i was thinking that we need to get our sh!t together and form a club with a focus on trail advocacy (getting trails legal and working with parks etc) I have spoken to quite a few people and it seems that it's the only way for...
  9. big geoff

V10, driver 8 or just suck it up princess!

So my question to you DH folk out there is this. I ride a VP Free and it's a bunch of fun in fact i have even won a race or 2 on it but how much quicker and slicker is a V10 or a Driver 8 for that matter? i can see how another inch and a bit can be usefull to negative travel and i can understand...
  10. big geoff

Manatou... does anyone liked them?

So I've seen a few posts about what forks to buy and what are the pros and cons of this and that but i was wondering if anyone had anything good to say about Manatou forks? Personally I don't know anyone who has had good experiences with them and I was hoping that this might just be a...
  11. big geoff

Narre East jumps need a new crew.

so the Narre Warren East jumps were (and still are) some of the best and well developed jumps getting around. Only Problem is the last care taker (Foofie Mark) has sold out and gone back to moto so we need a new care taker and crew. These Jumps are off tap and only need a little maintainance...
  12. big geoff

bunyip short course

so i started a thread a month or two ago asking for some help with a DH trail i wanted to build, well we just finished the top section on sunday. It's about 800 metres long and tech as shit. It descends through some sweet rock gardens and shutes and has some very tech switch backs. Ill post...
  13. big geoff

dh trail builders needed

so a few of my mates have been building some short course DH and free ride stuff in bunyip state forest and i have come across an amazing spot for a new DH trail. It would end up being about 3 to 4 km long, starting in a sweet rock section on a 50 plus degree hill. The rock section has...