Search results

1. bbrz4

The riding thread.

^ damn, unlucky man...
  2. bbrz4

post up your bmx (s)

edit: shit, well i have no idea what just happened, it appears that i have posted in an entirely different thread to the one i intended on posting in :eek: haha EDIT: fuck i quoted instead of editing, im sorry rotorburn i have failed you :(
  3. bbrz4

post up your bmx (s)

just get the bearing number and go down to your local bearing supplier, there bound to have it...
  4. bbrz4

The riding thread.

yeah shipping ended up around the 200 dollar mark, but overall it turned out quite cheap,
  5. bbrz4

The riding thread.

hey guys, when you have ordered from overseas (dans/empire etc.) how long has shipping taken to australia? i ordered pretty much a whole bike last tuesday an was wondering when i should expect it to be here...
  6. bbrz4

Help me

wow, pretty much all those prices that it says are way off, $90 for a stock WTP stem? not likely... 40 for a specialized stock tire?
  7. bbrz4

What Part Should I get Thread

any of you guys have any opinions on the maxxis grifters? need new tires an was thinking of getting 2 for front/back,
  8. bbrz4

The riding thread.

damn, unlucky man get well soon learnt barries today, stoked, hell shit though, i can only just hop a tiny bit off the ground both wheels at the time.. anyone got any tips to get the full hop?
  9. bbrz4

farkin bmx web vid EDIT important news on pg 9

im very keen if theres any spots available :D
  10. bbrz4

What is this bike?

toptube/seatstay junction looks a lot like my old mongoose expert if that helps...
  11. bbrz4

hey is anyone selling a 10mm front wheel at all?? really need one my old one crapped out.
  12. bbrz4

What rim should i get

hahhahahaha man that was pretty cool, 3 replies on the exact same minute saying the same thing, i agree though, id get the hazard
  13. bbrz4

post up your bmx (s)

Proper TTL WTP royals Federal Coaster Sorry phone pic :D
  14. bbrz4

TTL vs Tierra Grande

Go the TTL i love mine
  15. bbrz4

anyone selling Forks, front wheel or cranks willing to ship to perth?
  16. bbrz4

BMX Price

ooh thats a rare one, probably about .... 5 bucks dude, that biek isnt worth much at all, i doubt if anyone will buy it off you..
  17. bbrz4

What grips are you using ?

fly rubens feel like you have a dick in your hand i run demolition team grips, there pretty good but the best grips i have run were the mosh eddie cleveland grips
  18. bbrz4

Bars?

slams... heavy POS Slam xlt They have an XLT at the end, and therefore are shit kink badgers... Awsome Ligter than both cheaper than both GO GET BADGERS NOW!!!!
  19. bbrz4

haro forum lite

i wouldnt.... its a haro
  20. bbrz4

The Sh*t Parts Thread

THAT WAS YOUR FAULT:eek::eek: