Search results

1. H

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Dear Foxpuppet, Rest assured that the substance of your message has reached Barker and that steps will be taken to address some of your concerns. I echo your call for better signage. As it was our first time there, many were unaware of the large parking area at the end of Quarry Rd. We will...
  2. H

Mt Annan rides

I travelled down from Dural this arvo for a look and I was REALLY disappointed. Not by the track though - they had bloody closed it! They told me it was due to the rain earlier this week. I would have thought there was plenty of time for it to dry out - today was very sunny and windy (I was...
  3. H

2009 Interschools It was a good one....

There is no short course this year. (mercifully)
  4. H

2009 Interschools It was a good one....

The question remains. As far as I can gather you can't register yet and only a tick over 3 weeks to go. Entry forms and details are supposed to be going up on the website but still no sign of them.
  5. H

2008 Shimano Interschools. The finals to go!

Check out the RawNRG site now for the update. Heaps more info on interschools now up. MTNX is out, Dual slalom in. New short course XC event on Saturday night. Regular XC remains Sunday.
  6. H

New Interschools rules - what do you think?

If that really is their motive they might just find it backfires. Less schools/smaller teams at conference and therefore less at nationals.
  7. H

New Interschools rules - what do you think?

What do you think about having to qualify for Interschools now? It's a long way to go for Sydney schools. Plus more expense. Plus more time off school. My school might not approve going to two events now. What's the go?
  8. H

This was news to me. RawNRG now tell me that each division is its own team. Division One - years 11 and 12 Division Two - years 9 and 10 Division Three - years 7 and 8 So you can't take lots of div 2 & 3 riders to Northern Conference and then count them in your numbers to qualify...
  9. H

Geez lads, its not that complicated... Go to http://www.rawnrg.com.au/rawnrg.net/races.aspx?a=7&s=91&c=221 You have to qualify by riding in one of the Conference events (Northern or Southern) depending on which State you're from. The Top 50 riders in King of the Mountain (a...
  10. H

Can you hire FF helmets & body armor in Sydney?

Does anyone know where you cant rent gear in Sydney? My buddies want to give MTNX a go at Homebush but obviously don't want to form out for new kit. Closer to Homebush the better