Search results

1. D

Bike classifications

Hi Burners, So I have just completed my 3rd Trans NZ enduro and whilst my spitfire really didn't let me down at all I am looking at purchasing something even more capable on the descents and maybe even consolidating my bikes. I have looked at the geometry of a lot of bikes that are on the...
  2. D

Spitfire drop outs, Gen 1 148x12

Item: banshee spitfire gen 1 148x12 rear dropout set Location: I’m in Illawarra NSW but happy to pay postage Price and conditions: less than retail? Extra info: N/A
  3. D

Cane Creek Helm feedback/reviews

Hi guys, After some real world feedback/reviews on can creek helm forks air and coil. I did a search but not much popped up. Thanks, Zeb.
  4. D

Mavic Deemax 26

Item: Mavic Deemax26 Location: Wollongong NSW but happy to pay postage Price: budget is quite open but is as always dependant on condition Extra Info: 20mm front thru axle 150x12 rear Not to fussed on the age as long as it is mechanically and structurally sound
  5. D

Riding around tathra/Bega area

Hi, I am potentially looking to relocate from Wollongong to Tathra and was wondering what other trail networks there are around that area (within 1 hour drive) besides the well known network at tathra? Is there anywhere with a bit more altitude for climbing and descents? I am very much used to...
  6. D

Custom 2017 Norco Optic

Here is my new bike, all new except the brakes and discs (5 rides old). Some parts supplied by shop and others I sourced myself in order to get the build I wanted for a price I was happy with. Haven't had a chance to take it out yet but I am excited! My first 27.5 bike as well, will be...
  7. D

Non-drive side Sram XO crank arm 170mm

Item: Non-drive side xo crank arm Location: Albion Park NSW but I will pay for postage Item Condition: good Reason for selling: n/a Price and price conditions: you tell me Extra Info: 170mm length. I have mashed up the spline in mine Pictures: yes please
  8. D

2015 Banshee Spitfire drop outs 12x150 26inch

Item: 2015 Banshee spitfire dropt outs - 12x150mm 26inch wheel Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Not bent, distorted, banged up etc... Reason for selling: N/A Price and price conditions: New ones are $80.00 Extra Info: N.A Pictures: Yes please
  9. D

Kashima All Round - Legend+Scythe+Spitfire+Demo

Hey all, So I have to new additions to the shed and in the process I have chopped and changed a couple of parts on existing rides. Description and specs to follow shortly but for now I hope you can enjoy a few pics. Cheers, Zeb.
  10. D

Mavic Deemax wheel set

Item: Mavic Deemax wheelset Location: Wollongong NSW - happy to pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition, service history and use Extra Info: 150x12 rear spacing, prefer silver but will go yellow. Pictures: Yes please
  11. D

Illawarra riders day trip to canberra.

Hi riders based in Illawarra, Depending on the weather I am planning on going to canberra for a day trip this weekend. I do day trips to Canberra quite often as the drive is nothing to me. I recently bought a Thule 3 bike rack for my car so I thought I may as well ask if anyone wants a lift...
  12. D

Banshee Spitfire.....plenty of room in the world for one more!

So here's what happened.... The Commencal meta am1 was a top all round bike, it is good at going up and down but I found myself wanting to descend that little bit harder and faster but was not feeling to confident and stable while really pushing it. It was also not the most natural jumper, all...
  13. D

XO crank confusion

Hey guys, So I haven't quite caught up with all the new semi-standards. I am after a sram xo (or similar carbon) crankset 170mm long, bb to suit 68/73 threaded shell for 1x10 speed operation. Also preferably in black. The confusion I have is the fact that looking online there are so many...
  14. D

Spitfire and Rune owners in Canberra

Hey guys, I am looking at purchasing either one of these frames but just can't decide between the two. I don't want the Rune to hold me back in regards to climbing but I am worried about the spitfire not handling the descents. I ride a lot in Wollongong as its my home town and I do a complete...
  15. D

Weekend riding in Canberra

Hi guys, So I have been meaning to book a weekend of riding in Canberra for some time now as I have never been to a bike park before. I heard about Majura Pines opening this weekend and I thought why not. So I booked my accommodation yesterday before I had even sourced a new rear hanger from...
  16. D

Found please delete

Item: 2013 commencal meta hanger Location: Anywhere, I'm in NSW Item Condition: Functional Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: 142x12 Pictures:
  17. D

Wollongong/illawarra am riders

Hi guys, Looking for some local am riders to tag along with. My current riding mates don't get out on the bike as much as myself. I ride keira quite often as its next door to me, also go over to brokers. More than happy to explore new tracks in any area. Also have a dh bike and take that out...
  18. D

Mount Keira - Dirt Circus is clear

For those that ride Mt Keira, Dirt Circus is now clear, tree is removed from the track. Was hoping someone with a chainsaw would get to it before me. Maybe next time. Happy weekend riding.
  19. D

Cane Creek Inline + 2013 Meta am??

Hi guys, Does anybody out there know if a cane creek inline can fit into a 2013 commencal meta am?! The cane creek website says no. Searching other forums the discussion has come up however there never seems to be a definitive answer as to whether it will fit or not. I have contacted...
  20. D

NSW Found, please delete.

Item: mavic crossmax enduros 26" Location: I'm in Wollongong nsw but happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: tell/ show me what you have got Extra Info: 20mm front, 12x142 rear Condition needs to be pretty good considering how much I will end up paying.