Search results

1. Borci88

1960s Speedwell Streak

Well after trading my Downhill to a bike mechanic of mine, he in turn traded his freshly built up Single Speed Speedwell Streak, the frame was found in hard rubbish and all the parts have been bought rather than found, yes that is the original paint and stickers. Anybody know the exact...
  2. Borci88

VIC 2004 Ironhorses SGS Pro SOLD

Item: 2004 Ironhorse SGS Pro Small with Manitou rear shock, will also come with FSA headset, Raceface cranks with E.Thirteen bash guard and chain guide, seat and seatpost included. Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Recently powdercoated in bright white and rear triangle has been spray...
  3. Borci88

Hayes 9 Front Brake

Item: Any year Hayes 9 Front Brake Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50 or so depending on condition Extra Info: Do not need rotor or adapters, just the hose/caliper/lever and thats it. Dont want anything other than Hayes 9 as thats the only adapter I have. Must have at...
  4. Borci88

WTB: 203mm Marzocchi Bomber - Hayes Brake adapter FOUND

Item: Adapter that connects your Hayes 9's to your Bomber forks - 203mm (8") Location: Burwood, Melbourne. Price range/Willing to Pay: $10-40 Extra Info: If anyone has one lying around please just send me a PM as I'm currently about to go DH without a front brake :P Like so: Thanks, Matt.
  5. Borci88

888 Lowers

Hey guys, I was just after a set of white lowers, and someone has offered me some 66 lowers. Everything in my head tells me their not the same at all but I cant say it without any confidence. I think mine are 2006 888's. Any idea what year lowers would fit these?? Thanks! Borci88.
  6. Borci88

WTB: White 888 Lowers

Item: White 888 Lowers, around 2006 or so. Location: Victoria, but am willing to pay for postage if you are outside of Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: Send me an offer if you have one lying around. Extra Info: Hopefully in good condition with original/new stickers. Kind of like so: Thanks...
  7. Borci88

[VIC] Hayes 9's + 8inch Disks SOLD

Item: SOLD Location: Burwood East, Melbourne Item Condition: Mechanically and cosmetically good, a few scratches on the levers. Reason for selling: Need money for my DH Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: These brakes are great. I have used them in downhill situations and have never...
  8. Borci88

07 Rock Shox Tora 289 Sold

Item: SOLD Location: Burwood East, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Gone to DH Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: These forks have been fantastic to me and have only really been used for commuting. They have adjustable travel from 80mm to 130mm using U-Turn and...
  9. Borci88

SOLD Fit Bikeco AM

Hey guys, just selling my lovingly cared for Fit AM 07 I believe. Update: Is Pending Payment at the moment. Item: Fit AM Location: Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: Fantastic, has been sprayed with a spray can thought so is prone to chips, will include can for touchups. Reason for selling...
  10. Borci88

Paint Stripper

Hey guy's, I just completely stripped my Frame/Forks/Bars tonight and was going to paint my rims a different colour, just a quick question before I wreck anything. Can I paint stripper my rim's? I thought I could but I don't want it to eat into whatever type of alloy it is or such. How she...
  11. Borci88

Greasing PC's

Does anybody know how to get grease inside those Odyssey PC pedals? Im guessing you take off the end cap or something but I just dont know how.. Thanks! Borci88
  12. Borci88

Steerer Nut Replacement

Hey guys, putting my stem back on tonight and tightening up the steerer bolt. Always knew I needed a bigger spacer but just ran it like that for a while, so tonight tightened it up a lil more and the tabs surrounding the bolt hole gave way and now i only have half a steerer nut inside there...
  13. Borci88

Removing a BMX Gyro

Hey guys, just wondering how exactly I take off this last part of the Gyro? There's no tutorials on the internet, I'm guessing its something internal or something? It's just stuck inside the fork tube basically, apart of the headset cup or something... it sits below it anyway. I've tried...
  14. Borci88

Hope M4 Brake Squeel

Hey all, Recently acquired a set of Hope M4's (great brake set mind you), but I have one problem, when cold they make this incredibly annoying squeel that is incredibly loud, you can hear it from a few streets away no joke. They pull you up very quick, but they dont essentially 'lock' so to...