Search results

1. K

Comfortable Padded MTB seat? (Stock Giant one hurts my ass)

Hey guys. I ride my bike on the M7 and after awhile my ass gets so painful that i cant sit anymore (M7 is a highway in Sydney). The seat i have is the stock seat that comes with the Giant Rincon, what seat can i get that is padded or what can i do to stop this pain? last time i rode the m7...
  2. K

Which Shin/knee guard should i get? (dont want it slidding down off the knee)

Hey guys, New to moutain biking and just doing some slow down hill for now, i have bad knee's already so dont want them getting hit and have already beat up my shins just doing some slow downhill while learning. What are some good ones to get that dont slide down alot? basically want...
  3. K

Kentlyn trails OK for beginner?

Hey guys, I live in Glenfield which is pretty close to kentlyn, im just wondering how i would get there me and a mate both ride but dont know any local tracks yet. Are there any downhill tracks there? OR Is it all flat? If someone could PM ME (if there secret) the locations or you can just...
  4. K

How to get to oxford falls?? Oxford falls info...

Hey guys, Is there a train station anywhere near oxford falls? basically get off the train and ride the rest? I also need directions on how to get there, if its a secret which i doubt then the directions can be PM'ed. How far is it by car from say Campbelltown or Liverpool? Is the...
  5. K

[SYD] Were to see/try on 661 Strike Helmet? looking for a good MTB shop.

Hey guys, I really like this helmet and will probably get one from the US as it seems i can get it around $70-$100 cheaper then in AUS. I want to try one on though and see it in person. THANKS