Search results

1. Dozer

What might have been......

Do you have any stories of times gone by where you've thought about things that have happened (or not happened) and you wonder what might have come of it if things had gone different in some way? I'm nearing my mid forties and really starting to see the results on my body & mind for activities...
  2. Dozer

Observations of mountain biking from the past 30 years

I rode BMX when I was a little tacker, progressed to mountain biking when I was a bigger tacker. For thirty years I’ve commuted daily, I’m a downhill guy primarily but have a bike for every day of the week to ride every discipline that’s had a name since the early 1990’s. I'm not afraid to ride...
  3. Dozer

NSW SOLD - 2016 Norco Aurum C7.2 carbon downhill bike - Price drop

Item: 2016 Norco Aurum C7.2 carbon downhill bike Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Not using Price and price conditions: $2,300 Extra Info: Yes Pictures: Yes 2016 Norco Aurum C7.2 carbon downhill bike. Large frame, 200mm travel Rockshox Vivid R2C2 coil shock...
  4. Dozer

SOLD : 2020 Norco Range VLT C1 Ebike - top of the line

Item: 2020 Norco Range VLT C1 Ebike Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used, will suit new buyer Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $5,000. Can be sent via courier with tracking in Australia. Extra Info: As Below Pictures: Yes. 2020 Norco Range VLT C1...
  5. Dozer

NSW SOLD: New Deathrig vertical 4 bike rack

Item: Deathrig vertical 4 bike rack Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: New, only fitted to vehicle for photo's Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $1,500. Extra Info: See below Pictures: Yes New Deathrig vertical 4 bike rack, CNC cut steel, custom upright...
  6. Dozer

NSW SOLD 2021 Norco Fluid FS1

Item: 2021 Norco Fluid FS1 Location: Coffs Harbour Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: New bike coming Price and price conditions: $2600 Extra Info: Can include courier shipping Pictures: Yep 2021 Norco Fluid FS1, 29er, size XL, Rockshox Pike air sprung forks 130mm travel, Rockshox Deluxe...
  7. Dozer

Product Review Shingleback Offroad Lite vertical bike rack

It seems like so long ago that we saw the first vertical bike rack appear from Shingleback Offroad. The Australian owned and manufactured company have certainly put a stamp on the mountain bike scene in Australia with their amazing range of bike racks that offer a huge range with tons of...
  8. Dozer

Rotorburn on Instagram

G'day folks, We're going to be extending our social media content to Instagram. I've got a few random prizes to give away via Instagram so give us a follow and a like, mention some mates and I'll pick some random winners in 2023. Of course you can use #rotorburn in your mountain biking...
  9. Dozer

NSW SOLD - 2020 Intense Carbine Expert with many upgrades

Item: 2020 Intense Carbine in size XL Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used but immaculate Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $3600 including free courier delivery, negotiable. Extra Info: Pictures: Yes 2020 Intense Carbine Expert, XL size, carbon frame with...
  10. Dozer

Product Review Five Ten Trailcross CLI Clip-In Shoes

I had a handful of Five Ten shoes on the go for many years. I ran the infamous Five Ten flats in the 2000’s that Sam Hill wore, boy did that put those shoes in the limelight of mountain biking with that grippy Stealth sole. I ran a few pairs of clips too, equally as reputable as the flats albeit...
  11. Dozer

You've just won $5,000,000..............what do you do with it?

What would you do with a big lotto win, say $5,000,000. I would: -Buy a house in New Zealand. Have several track cars to use at Highlands Motorsport Park. There'd be tons of room for lots of happy dogs too. -I love collectibles; I'd have so many model cars, character statues from movies (Star...
  12. Dozer

NSW SOLD - 2022 Commencal Meta AM hardtail - as new

Item: 2022 Commencal Meta AM hardtail Location: Coffs Harbour Item Condition: As new, barely ridden Reason for selling: My upgrade arrived sooner than expected Price and price conditions: $3,000 Extra Info: For sale: 2022 Commencal Meta AM Hardtail. New, ridden 4.3 times and in perfect...
  13. Dozer

Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

Hi, welcome to Friday. I'm getting an influx of messages from members requesting I delete their account and have their posts removed. I've always had the opinion that how I appear on the forum is how I am in real life and I expect that from our members too. Be yourself, you'll find your feet...
  14. Dozer

Product Review LoamLab Components available in Australia

During the tenure of testing and reviewing products over the years, I’ve been really lucky to work with some really cool people and share some amazing products from some big names in the mountain bike world through to some young ideas that have become a reality. This one is especially cool for...
  15. Dozer

Product Review 2021 Nukeproof Ridewear

The Nukeproof Technical Ridewear Apparel release is a highlight for me each year. I bang on about this every time I get my hands on it; it’s the best apparel I’ve ever worn. The 2021 range of Blackline and Outline apparel is available through our pals at Chain Reaction cycles and this range is...
  16. Dozer

NSW SOLD: 2019 Nukeproof Mega Carbon 27.5 Race Spec

Item: 2019 Nukeproof Mega carbon 275 race spec Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $3400 plus postage Extra Info: See below Pictures: You bet! For sale: 2019 Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon Race Spec model, medium frame, internal...
  17. Dozer

Product Review Cleanskin products

Cleanskin has expanded their range of mountain products very nicely over the last year and it’s loaded with the most practical stuff you can get your hands on but the best part? Its remarkably cheaper than a lot of the other options out there but keeps you in tune with good quality products...
  18. Dozer

NSW SOLD - Troy Lee Designs D3 fullface

Item: Troy Lee Designs D3 full face Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used but presents as new Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $200 including free postage Extra Info: As below Pictures: Yep For sale: Troy Lee Designs D3 full face helmet. Presents As-new...
  19. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof Technical Ridewear

This may sound like a copy and paste of a previous write up of the Nukeproof Technical Ridewear range but I’m sticking to it; it’s the best apparel I’ve worn riding a bike. With an ever-increasing range of top-notch gear, you can get a kit that will suit you and your bike’s colourway and have...
  20. Dozer

Win yourself a STFU Bike dampening system!

Have you checked out the STBU Bike review we did here? It’s giveaway time! I’m absolutely loving the STFU Bike system I’ve been running for a while on most of my bikes and now you can too! I’ve got a few of the Trail version to giveaway. All you need to do is follow STFU Bike and Heavy Metal...