Search results

1. D

VSS Round 2 - Yaktown

..... deleted
  2. D

Yackandandah Pics

Hey mate, when ya get round to it could ya check for pics of: Number 53 on a Black and Green Sunday with White, Orange and Light Blue Thor kit. Thanks mate. s_dolling@hotmail.com
  3. D

DH 09 Sunday Team with Totems

I would have loved the socom but I reckon I would have cracked it anyway haha. Yeah this is a pretty nice bike so I'm happy, hope your mate likes the socom.
  4. D

DH Scott Gambler DH10

The old models were absolute crap but this one looks a lot cleaner and definately lighter. How does she ride mate?
  5. D

DH 09 Sunday Team with Totems

Hey Guys, Some of you may remember the Socom build, well I ran out of money and I am starting to save up for a car so I sold the Socom and got this little puppy. Frame: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday Team 19" with DHX 5.0 Forks: Rock Shox Totem Solo Air (converted from 2steps) Stem: Easton for now...
  6. D

DH Budget Demo 9 **New Photos - 98% finished**

Looks good mate, very clean.
  7. D

VIC Dirt Jump Forks

Item: Dirt Jump Forks 80 - 100mm Location: Mansfield, VIC. Would prefer to inspect Item Condition: Has to be good working order, not worried about slight scratches on legs but none on stantions. Price Range/ willing to pay: 20cents - $200 Pictures: email to dolsa@hiptop.com.au or link me
  8. D

Women, etc.

If you ever come across an awkard silence simply say "So... the weather's been *___insert word describing local weather____*.." I use it often and I slay the ladies
  9. D

VIC XT 4 pot Brakes SOLD

Bump...........
  10. D

VIC Sold

You'll be gapping the BUMPS on this lightweight downhill frame. Still here people. Price may be slightly neg if you buy soon, otherwise Ill start building it up!
  11. D

VIC XT 4 pot Brakes SOLD

BUMP. Ready to ride!
  12. D

VIC XT 4 pot Brakes SOLD

BUMP. Thanks adamski
  13. D

VIC Sold

BUMP. Ive got pics on my phone. Email me at dolsa@hiptop.com.au and I will send them to you.
  14. D

VIC Sold

Item: Black Intense Socom medium with dhx 5.0 400 pound spring. Location: Mansfield, VIC. happy to post. Price: $3000 Info: I bought the frame a couple of months ago brand new from Yarra Valley Cycles. I have never as much as put a bottom bracket or seatpost in the frame. I have decided to buy a...
  15. D

Totem 2 step to solo air

Hi Guys, Was looking to get a pair of solo airs (second hand) but since there isnt any available and im incredibly impatient I was going to buy some 2 steps and convert them. So to the people who have done this or know how its done. Did you just buy the relevant internals and chuck em on/...
  16. D

Sold

Really keen. Sent you a Pm. EDIT: Add a phone number I can ring you on to the PM.
  17. D

Google re direct

Thanks mate, dont really get on the computer much so sorry if that was a bit of an obvious one haha. Scanning away
  18. D

VIC DH.. Stem, brakes, forks, seatpost

Building up my socom frame and have decided to quicken the process and go second hand. Heres what I need: Location: Mansfield, VIC 3724 willing to pay post. Condition: Great working order, minimum scratches Item: Black DH Stem for oversize bars Willing to pay: $60 Item: Totem solo air...
  19. D

Google re direct

Almost everytime I click on anything on rotorburn I get a good re-direct bullshit search of related things to whatever im clicking on. Is this happenning to everyone or just me? I takes me three clicks on the one thing just to get it to go to the actual rotorburn page. Quite frustrating.
  20. D

2010 888 RC3 drop's 650 grams!!!!

I owned a pair of Marzocchi 08 RCV's. They were a discrace and the biggest piece of crap I've ever ridden. I will never buy Marz again. I'd be very suprised if these forks come anywhere near 3kg.