Search results

1. Mitch_freeride

User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

Ok rotorburn video makers We always request it but nobody listens. The people of 'Phat snaps' are doing it with their 'Photo a day' so lets start something here on 'Phat vids'. Street cred is your winnings... Suggest something you would like to see or do here... Mitch. Notes: 5th round is to...
  2. Mitch_freeride

Team Tomac ep1

On this episode; Sarsha Huntington, Randal Huntington and Rhys Willemse head out to Illinbah for the first round of the 4X Sunshine Series and we take a look at the prototype hardtail from Tomac. Episode 2 preview follows the end credits. Select your preffered web host below: One Episode...
  3. Mitch_freeride

Some old stuff

Well couldn't be bothered explaining it, bassicly really old footage from like 3 months ago made into a half completed video from 2 months ago. It is of Luke Underdown and Stu Packer and it starts of as a black screen for a few seconds. Enjoy hopefully. Click here Cheers Mitch
  4. Mitch_freeride

World Champs Elite Men Downhill 2009

Threw together the clips I had of the elite mens downhill last night, might yet make one of 4X and Juniors? VimeoHD Enjoy Mitch.
  5. Mitch_freeride

Aaron Larock's Top Ten!

Hello everyone Aaron Larock is running a competition where the viewers must vote for their favorite film-maker out of Aaron's 'Top ten'. Rotorburns very own Kane Chenoweth happens to be one of the lucky few chosen for his video, 'Just have fun'. Voters have a chance at winning a Rocky Mountain...
  6. Mitch_freeride

World Champs, Out-takes video

Hey guys, compiled together the clips I was not going to use in my final production of the Worlds. Here it is; VimeoHD Pinkbike And for the youtube junkies; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7h3elt09lI Enjoy, Complete worlds vid should be done by next weekend. Sorry for the late...
  7. Mitch_freeride

2009 Showreel

I decided to edit a slow-mo showreel of a few clips from nearly every project I have done. As I have been filming for around 1 year now I felt I needed something like a showreel. I learn more and more every time I get behind the camera and would like to give a special thanks to all the riders...
  8. Mitch_freeride

Awesome! Now with 1 more clip!

Just got Twixtor Pro working finally! Thats a Slow-motion program if you didn't know. Creates computer generated frames in-between true frames. Here is a test vid; Vimeo - Slow-mo Video Vimeo - Epic slow-mo Connor Fearon clip Mitch.
  9. Mitch_freeride

SBI Sessions

Went out filming with the SBI boys, stuff didn't remain serious for long. Here is the results; Vimeo Riders: Blake Johnson Josh Dickinson Richard Anderson Matt Baker Jared Garner-foot Ben Brooker Zac Kay Mitch.
  10. Mitch_freeride

Is there any Gold Coast Dirt jumpers?

Is there any Gold Coast Dirt jumpers? Dirt jumps on the coast are very scarce, especially Mountain bike dirt jumps and freeride trails. If you love riding dirt jumps and/or the dirt, walls and drop aspect of freeriding, then let your voice be heard here. It would be cool to have a dirt jump...
  11. Mitch_freeride

Sunshine Series - Duck Creek 2009

Edited all the leftover clips from the Duck Creek round of the Sunshine Series. The other clips are being used for a future project, however I edited and posted this video for the people who raced, supported and organized the event. Not a long video because I only filmed from Five different...
  12. Mitch_freeride

Stu Packer Downhill SESH!

Went out filming with Stu Packer to make a little mini-vid. Came out alright after going through loads and loads of songs with nothing matching the chilled style of the video. Select your preferred; Pinkbike VimeoHD Filmed, edited & produced by: Mitch Pierias Rider: Stu Packer Camera: Canon...
  13. Mitch_freeride

Illinbah - Sunshine Series 2009

Made a quick edit of the footage I captured while I was at the Illinbah race of the Sunshine Series hosted by Gold Coast MTB. Select your preferred format from the image below and/or the hyper linked text below the image: VimeoHD | Pinkbike Song: The Blaqk Year, 'Goodnight, Farewell...
  14. Mitch_freeride

illinbah crashes - sunshine series 09

Threw together all the crashes and random clips I found while I was organizing my clips. When I exported from Final Cut Pro (just started using it), there was a major quality loss and the aspect ratio went weird. Would love some help with this problem. Only a VimeoHD upload for this one...
  15. Mitch_freeride

Dale O'Brien

Hey guys and girls Here is my entry for the TBSM video competition; Thought I would post it here as not many people (at least that I have spoken to) even know that the comp is on at the moment. It is basically just out-takes from a promo vid I am working on, just scraped all these locations...
  16. Mitch_freeride

Dolly Test video

Hey guys Thought I would upload some extra clips from a Promo vid I am making for Dale O'Brien (BMX rider from the Gold Coast). Some of these are from my new dolly. The clips are all dodge as, dolly didn't roll across the joins in the tracking well :( needs some refinement. Video...
  17. Mitch_freeride

David McMillan - Thredbo mini-edit

Pretty much the same as David's section in the Complete edit except different song, colors and a few new even shakier clips. Click Image for Video Thanks Guys Mitch.
  18. Mitch_freeride

Oceanias 2009 - Thredbo FULL EDIT

Hey Guys, here is a mini-WEBedit for you all. Basically made up of a bunch of clips from the Oceania series held at Thredbo from the 20th to 22nd of March 2009. Hope you all enjoy, feel free to criticize to help make future edits better. Select you choice from the image below Photo...
  19. Mitch_freeride

Delete

Delete please. Question has been answered. Hey guys. I am going to Oceanias to film but I was not sure which side of the mountain the event is on. I want to book accommodation soon. Could people please help me? Thanks From Mitch
  20. Mitch_freeride

Josh Dickinson

Little miniVID/promo type thing, was supposed to be a promo originally but my computer has stuffed everything up so I can't edit on my normal NLEs. Basicly Audio could not be attached to a video when importing into the NLE so I had no voices for the interviews and downhill nosies and all that...