Search results

1. dezza10

Vic Series Round 5 You Yangs

Hey All, I have about 50 photos from You Yangs on Sunday, all of them are up on photo bucket here: http://s485.photobucket.com/albums/rr218/GTderry/ This is my first time taking photos at an event so C&C would be appreciated. Cheers Chris
  2. dezza10

Front Hub/Axel

Well I did a bit of a search and couldn't find anything on the topic relating to my problem. Today when I was swapping over my rotors I noticed when i span the front wheel I could hear this soft ticking kind of noise. Is this a broken axle or bearings or what? Thanks Chris
  3. dezza10

Wanted-dh forks

Item: Long travel downhill forks. (boxxers, 888's etc.) Location: Melbourne Victoria Willing to Pay: $400, $500, $600 (around that mark.) Extra Info: Needs to have a 20mm axle and must include axle. Thanks Chris
  4. dezza10

Wooden Kicker

Ok well my mate and I (with a little help from his dad) made our first wooden kicker. Its about 3ft high and 6ft long. And a couple of action shots. Enjoy
  5. dezza10

Tinted Goggles

Just wondering how many of you farkiners are using tinted goggles for dh and 4x? I noticed most people wear ones with clear lenses is there any benefit having clear lenses to tinted ones? cheers, chris
  6. dezza10

Downhill Tyres

I need 2 new tyres for my downhill bike that I bought second hand and I was wondering which brands and tyres to look at and which brand and tyres to stay away from? cheers chris
  7. dezza10

Found Please Delete

Found cheers guys
  8. dezza10

Yeti DJ or Kona Shred 08?

I am looking at getting a new DJ bike and I was wondering which people thought was better? cheers chris:D