Search results

1. mad_mike51

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Sorry for the late reply. It's not too bad handling wise, it does under-steer more than coils which is expected but It's not too bad really, it still sticks to the road alright. It's shit over bumpy roads obviously, that's just something you expect with bags but. In newer news the head gasket is...
  2. mad_mike51

Yer Toff that's defiantly pretty high up on the list, but on 2nd year auto electrician apprentice wages, mods happen a little slow haha. Yer F22B, I wanted a H22A box because of the snappier more performance oriented ratios (well I've been told that's the best option, it's hard to tell who...
  3. mad_mike51

Thought I better finally post a contribution to this thread after trolling it for quite a while now haha. Heres my 1994 Honda Accord wagon, Sitting on air ride struts with them powered by two viair 480c compressors, through a 5 gal tank and asco 3/8" valves, haven't done too much else to it yet...
  4. mad_mike51

post up your bmx (s)

Haven't been on here in so long, loving my ride at the moment. Frame: Sunday 2nd Wave Forks: Odyssey Thermal 41 Cranks: Stolen Team Stem: Stolen S-Hole Bars: WTP Mad Max Seat: Macniel Hubs: Profile Titanium Front Rim: Odyssey Hazard Lite Rear Rim: G Sport Pedals: Odyssey PC Pegs: Odyssey J-Pegs...
  5. mad_mike51

VIC Sold - bin time now.

Can you pleas post the hub, Ill be happy for you to name your price?
  6. mad_mike51

The riding thread.

Hey everybody! Long time no post, thought I might post up this edit my mate made up of me trying to flip Umina spine, I didn't end up getting it but it was fun anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmUl0297N7w
  7. mad_mike51

kariong to point clair/gosford dh/xc/fr track

Im keen to check tis out man, I'm from kincumber, and I am always out at kariong bowl riding BMX so I'll PM you my number and we can have a run next weekend.
  8. mad_mike51

Dubstep+ drum&bass

Went and saw this last night, was such an epic show. Skrillex went off! Defiantly rejuvenated my love of dubstep.
  9. mad_mike51

The riding thread.

My mate took some photos of me at the locals on saturday, enjoy! Those whip airs are pissing me off I keep missing my front foot, so close it's annoying! Thanks for looking.
  10. mad_mike51

What Frame Have I Bought ?

It looks the same as one of my old frames, a fly mosca
  11. mad_mike51

Jackal! its a Jackal!

+1 can't believe anyone ever liked the look of them, the new ones look a lot better. But it will serve it's purpose as a practice bike fine.
  12. mad_mike51

The riding thread.

Nice Bill, heading out your way for a weekend again this month, we'll have to have a ride.
  13. mad_mike51

The riding thread.

I have a stolen easy street 10t hub only. It needs to be looked at but as the engagement is whenever the hell it feels like it, it could be half a crank, it could be two cranks. You can have it for $50 plus postage.
  14. mad_mike51

NSW FREERIDE RND 2 .. 24th-25th july 2010

Was a great day, had heaps of fun. I was mad stoked on the biggest air win but hopefully I can l improve on my run next time andhopefully my bike won't be as shit by next time. Thanks to everyone involved, heaps keen to see some pics and vids.
  15. mad_mike51

The riding thread.

Haven't been riding heaps lately due to cold weather and me not finishing work untill it's dark and stupidly cold. Still maybe every second day. Been playing dave mirra 2 heaps again. Best. Game. Ever!
  16. mad_mike51

post up your bmx (s)

You wanna contribute to the Michael has no money and a fucked hardtail fund?
  17. mad_mike51

post up your bmx (s)

BMX looks sick Pete! No more noisy STP at slam for you haha.
  18. mad_mike51

Ourimbah clubby-20th June 2010

Hey dude, did you snap any of me? Bike you were riding: Raw ECD with Fox 40s number: #623 what you were wearing: Red, white and black helmet with yellow and black O'Neil gear. Thanks bro.
  19. mad_mike51

Ourimbah club round 20th june 2010

Thanks man you got two of me, #623.