Search results

1. mad_mike51

Kincumber South Afternoon Crew

Heres some pics from me and some mates, I didn't take the photo's just posting them up but critisism is welcome. Anyway enough chat heres some pics: Conno NFC Me jumping Daily Briggsy repping the Maccas Crew Trainer uniform :p Yer that was ment to be a Rock Solid :D...
  2. mad_mike51

DH Exceptionally Crap Downhill (ECD)

My newly finished 2006 ECD Custom build Frame - 2006 Mongoose ECD (Half-ass raw :p) Rear shock - 2006 Fox DHX5.0 Front shock/fork - 2006 Fox 40 RC2 Handlebars - FSA Gravity Light 800mm Headset - FSA Orbit Pro Grips - Jet Black Lock-On Saddle - SDG Bel-Air Seatpost - I-Beam Front brake...
  3. mad_mike51

DJ Jamis Kromo Street Ready at 11.9kg

I have had this built up for a while but I haven't really had too much chance to pot it yet, but here you go now. Frame - Jamis Kromo Front shock/fork - Fox Talas 36 Handlebars - EA50 (soon to be NS District) Grips - Shadow Conspiracy Guttural Saddle - Felt Seatpost - Felt Rear brake -...
  4. mad_mike51

4X [XC] Norco 250cc Fully Custom Steeze 11.4KG!!

This is a bike that will fill in the disciplines my current shed can't cover, I decided to throw it together when my LBS offered me some forks at a price I couldn't refuse, the rest of the parts are garage spares. Frame - 2001 Norco 250cc Front shock/fork - 2008 Manitou Minute Absolute 130mm...
  5. mad_mike51

Please Delete Double Post

Sorry Double Post.
  6. mad_mike51

DJ Custom 2008 Jamis Kromo

This bike has taken so long to build up because of postage problems, now it's done I am very happy with it. It is dark outside so pics can't be done today, and I am out at tafe till dark tomorrow so I will get some on Wednesday. Frame - 2008 Jamis Kromo Front shock/fork - Fox Talas 36...
  7. mad_mike51

Urgently Need a Cheap DH Frame Without a Shock

Item: DH frame minus the shock to suit a DHX5 Location: I'm near Sydney, but COD postage is fine Price range/Willing to Pay: anywhere up to $500 depending on the frame. Extra Info: Would prefer 150mm x 12mm rear end or a 135mm QR, would also prefer a 1 1/8" headtube, but will consider a...
  8. mad_mike51

NSW Sold

Item: 2008 Rock Shox Tora 302 Location: Central Coast NSW. Item Condition: Perfect only one superficial scratch on the lowers. Comes with Alex Rims FD38 laced to a felt bolt up hub. Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: $200:eek: Extra Info: Will post a buyers expense...
  9. mad_mike51

NSW 20mm Front Hub 36H

Item: 20mm Front Hub 36H Location: I am on the Central Coast of NSW (2251) but posted from anywhere in Aus is ok. Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $50 but cheaper is better. Extra Info: Don't really care about condition as long as it spins freely. The cheaper the better. Pics would be...
  10. mad_mike51

NSW Sold

Item: 2008 Eastern Traildigger 26" frame Location:Central Coast NSW Item Condition: Good a few scratches, nothing structural Reason for selling: DH sucks you in then bam! before you know it you $2000 in the red! Price and price conditions: $150 for the frame and BB $70 for brand new...
  11. mad_mike51

Need help with Fox 40rc2 2006

I have lost a part in the process of replacing the rebound seal, it it the nut that holds the seal in place, what is this called? Thanks in advance :)
  12. mad_mike51

NSW 12 Tooth or Smaller SS 26" Rear Wheel/Hub

Item: 12 Tooth or Smaller SS 26" Rear Wheel Location: I'm on the Central Coast of NSW, but can pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on the wheel/hub Extra Info: Must be standard axle Thanks
  13. mad_mike51

Mongoose ECD and Eastern Traildigger 26" (new picture)

This is my new DH Build, I will be running the Talas for freeride, and the 40s for Downhill, The Talas is such a versatile fork it can do anything from skatepark (on the eastern) to DH with ease. All the parts listed are either Pictured or on the way to my door, The frame is actually cracked and...
  14. mad_mike51

NSW sold

Item: 2008 Easton Traildigger Location: Central Coast NSW, will post Item Condition: Great apart from a few cosmetic scratches. Reason for selling: Need Money Price and price conditions: $600 posted firm. Extra Info: Nada Front shock/fork - 2008 Rock Shox Tora 302 (used for less than a...
  15. mad_mike51

NSW Trade my Custom Traildigger 26" for your DH frame or I'll pay up to $600

Item: A frame that goes down hills fast Location: I'm on the Central Coast of NSW, But will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $600 or trade for this http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170907 Extra Info: Must have no cracks or major dents Thanks
  16. mad_mike51

NSW Found! within hours thanks rotorburn.

Item: Downhill Fork with at least 7 inch travel Location: I'm on the Central Coast of NSW, but I will pay for postage Item Condition: Don't care about cosmetics as long as they work. Price and price conditions: Anywhere up to $200 Extra Info: Looking for marzocchi drop off tripples, DNM...
  17. mad_mike51

Sold

Sold.........................
  18. mad_mike51

Can't access last page

[This has happend to me twice today, The first time I was looking a S.'s apology to SRAM and the second time was just now when I couldn't get to the last page of the project car thread. When I click on the last page link in any form, it takes me back to the 2nd last page, what is up? Edit...
  19. mad_mike51

NSW Sold

Sold.........................
  20. mad_mike51

DJ Custom Eastern Traildigger 26"

Well it's not too good at digging like the name suggests but it is a awesome bike. I just finished the final upgrade today, the specs are: Frame - 2008 Eastern Traildigger 26" Front shock/fork - 2008 Rock Shox Tora 302 Handlebars - Promax OS Stem - Some generic one Headset - integrated...