Search results

1. staunton

Yes, Farkin has changed its name to Rotorburn

Good laugh, good laugh! Especially like the AFP touch.:rolleyes:
  2. staunton

Interschools Northern Conference '09 - Thredbo

Gee oli i wonder why you came 5th... :rolleyes: A little help maybs. Nah o well im stoked with 6th hahaha. Couldn't even pedal!
  3. staunton

BMX Track Madness

never mind
  4. staunton

BMX Track Madness

Looks like hugh got a head. My head. Damn im stylin. Your trix is good.
  5. staunton

This Sucks *censor*

along the lines of the roll cage... a seat belt. Or maybe one of those gel seats :D or a fake exhaust that flicks your spokes and makes it sound like a motorbike. That would be way sick! ;)
  6. staunton

man made freeride

hahaha been doing some circle work in those bottom areas? :D classic.
  7. staunton

The Sam Hill Thread

Sorry to ruin your image of DHers skulling energy drinks but they are almost always full of water not the actual energy drink. The cans are only there for the sponsors.
  8. staunton

The Sam Hill Thread

I brought back 2 giant cans of Monster (710mL) from america about 2 months ago and i think it tastes like shit. It is sooooooo strong and rich. I'm sure it is possible to get it in aus. just very limited. BTW. Superman and the Silver Surfer had a race to the edge of the universe and...
  9. staunton

Kurrajong WSMTB DH Sept 2008

Hi could you please post some of me? white Cannondale prophet MX1 with fox 36's White and yellow fox tshirt Crazy black and white zebra boardies Monster energy helmet (possibly bullet style) 661 knee guards Sorry dont remember my number.
  10. staunton

Kurrajong NSW WSMTB Round 5 Sunday 21st

btw can someone please notify me/everyone of when the results and pictures (there were a fair few photographers so i'm expecting a few!) are posted via PM/posting in this thread please! :D thanks!
  11. staunton

yeppp! loved it! cant wait for next time!!!
  12. staunton

thanks for that ill be there tmoro can't wait!
  13. staunton

haha thanks andy yer ill be the one going rodeo style one handed (broke my hand at red hill :( :p should be wicked! does anyone know if the foam pit is going to be operating?
  14. staunton

what suspension (forks) for dirt jumping

I would suggest the Argyle 409. They are a mint set of forks and way less than 800 bucks. I have the 318's and a few of my mates have the 302's and they all run mad at Red Hill DJ's. Most of the best DJ forks are under 800 anyway except for the fox forks.
  15. staunton

tricks on teachers

I got myself (and now a few envious mates ;D) a wrist watch that controls TV's. Its a bit confusing to first work out how to use it but once u get it going... Pure bloody gold! Christian studies teacher was soooooo lost :D
  16. staunton

Muck up day, 08

Foreworning: This will make no sense unless you go to Barker. Hey chode get chains and lock everyone inside bowman during lunch. and secure the chains with school locks so the sdm's will have to get their little book with all the codes just to unlock everyone. Classic. oh and definitely...
  17. staunton

Dual Disks

BTW if anyone has any pics of those bikes claiming to have dual discs can u post em up pls? EDIT: I FOUND ONE BAHAHAHA!
  18. staunton

Dual Disks

Well from looking at the times he usually posts (stomlo doesn't count because it might as well have been an xc race.) it appears Sam's brakes are only there to please his sponsors.
  19. staunton

The !2009! Thread

2009 NS Bikes? Does anyone know anything about when the 09 NS Bikes are coming out? I'm interested in the Suburban. Should be wicked :D
  20. staunton

Most Stylish trick?

Yer i have to say that in the way of style you just cant beat a huge 90 degree whip over a really big flowy jump. Mint. :cool: