Search results

1. rasta

windsorland melbourne

kev strike again
  2. rasta

i think thats a good one,check it!

great receipe: good trail ,good bike ,good rider ,good surrounding ,good spirit ,good friends and a bit of luck. thats all you need... what do you reckon?
  3. rasta

paradise trail under water

yo check it out,make me want 2 cry..... we got some work 2 do in a couples of weeks
  4. rasta

battle of traf....

a few pictures from today,i know they are not the best one,but thats all have got..
  5. rasta

paradise trail 22jan

well we had a good ride 2dayeven if most of the original crew was not here.hope to see u all there 2morow(u know who you are!) check those pix...
  6. rasta

old school 83

check out my pimped out dual...jealous
  7. rasta

paradise sesh we had it:not sure every1liked it!

well thats the pics have got hope you like them
  8. rasta

Iris Jumps Melboune Victoria :-Att Hardtailfreerider

So whats the go with your trails ... Tell us about the new lines.. we tryed to help you ... yet no prgress.... WTF ? Come on .. you have it at your door step yet you seem to talk more than you dig .... init !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your crew together and spend more than 6mins digging ...
  9. rasta

paradise trail we want it we got it

well yes it was a great day with a lot of Xcitement and sweat,and im sure we all loved it cant wait 4 the next 1... SO LETS HAVE A LOOK. BEN JON HUGH LUC(THE MASTER) marc jerico some of the crew thanks again to all the diggers,riders, guinea pig and paparazzi,keep it...
  10. rasta

valonia sat 26 of june.

11. rasta

23/6 melbourne night ride

Yo anyone up for a spin on the 23,start at 7pm city skate park,then city then melb uni,and much more ,any type of rider most welcome,from beginer to crazy mother farker.. lets ride together and learn from each other. so up to see you there,"keep on riding"
  12. rasta

steerer replacement for 2002 DJ1's

I have some 2002 DJ1's that came stock with a Norco 4Hun. They are orange and have the older style non-fender type crown. Just need to replace the steerer as cheap as possible, so am looking for someone who wants $50 or so to get rid of their busted forks, so long as the steerer/crown/stanchions...
  13. rasta

valonia.eltham,melbourne,victoria ,australia

Has anyone been to the valonia trail lately? i would love to know if the jumps are stillthere,and if they are in good condition? [/img]
  14. rasta

windsor-melbourne -victoria-15/5/04

hey anyone up for a ride in windsor today(15/5/04) a few of us are getting together for a jump session than street ride (may be). so i see you there around lunch time.
  15. rasta

cactus garden >>>>>>> serb trail

yep, 2morow finally it will be on,footage of troy(jumping jack flash)and others at the wickeed serb trail(big up to the builders).+ view of the new movie panic. so enjoy it . make it a date and dont be late !!!!! :wink:
  16. rasta

wanna see ur 4 hun

love to see some 4 hun any chance to see ur's?
  17. rasta

melbourne riders

any one up for a ride on saturday?? let me know ,we should get all 2getHer and hit tha street and jumps,iknow a few nice spots around st kilda . wall ride? anyone ? sk8park? (portmelbourne) anyone? let me know I MAN READY LETS RIDE...
  18. rasta

fix up windsor

yo tomorow we will fix up windsor.its all wet, so easy to dig .will be there around lunch time.any1 who want to help ????? please come along dont be scared,i got some shovel. :roll: i see you there!? big it up
  19. rasta

24" front wheel

anyone got 1? at a good price? let me know...... rasta
  20. rasta

windsor!

anyone interested to have a jump session on saturday? i think we should have 1, lets get together and jumps dudessssss!!!! thats the best way to learn and have fun . i cant wait to learn new tricks so be there or be square. rasta.