Search results

1. T

Cat Herpes outbreak

Well, HI guys I am an avid cat enthusiast and have been breeding for years mainly persians. However recently an out burst of herpes like sores have infected all cats in my breeding program , the sores are crusty and on some cats are filled with puss filled sores that occasionally oozes out. I am...
  2. T

Waterfall Gully Bottom Section

Well, we were just bored and decided to go mess around at the bottom of waterfall gully and as Austin( Mr cameraman) has a broken arm he decided to try some filming. Not great quality or that exciting but we still managed to have some fun. Cheers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM6xwx6TOG4
  3. T

Trek session 88 2010, Would a large be too big ?

Hey guys, I am seriously considering buying a second hand 2010 Trek Session 88, but I am worried that a large would be too big and hard to throw around ?? I am 183 cm which is exactly 6 foot and only 15 so Im assuming i will grow more. All help would be great, even better if someone owns one...
  4. T

Horsnells Dirt jumps

Well these jumps are pretty small but we still managed to have heaps of fun on them.
  5. T

Waterfall Gully

Went up to Waterfall GUlly with a few mates the other day and just took a few snaps, according to the dude taking photos it was too dark or something.
  6. T

Mongoose ECX

Hey guys, Im looking at buying a Mongoose ECX. I would use this bike for 4x, light downhilling( smooth state series rounds) and also dirt jumping. I was just wanting to know how they ride on dirt-jumps ? It would be great to get some feedback from people who own or have ridden a mongoose ECX...
  7. T

Sprained Wrist

Well two weekends ago I had a stack at eagle mtb park. I thought it was broken but had it x rayed and it wasn't which was fantastic. I was hoping it would have healed by state champs but I am beginning to doubt whether it will be due to the fact it is still pretty sore when riding a bike just up...
  8. T

Rxr- Body Armour

Well, I recently purchased rxr MX 125 body armour from an interstate bike shop, this is the armless one. When my body armour turned up I realised the bike shop had made a mistake and sent me the RXR MX 126 which is the one with short arms and also retails for more . I rang the bike shop and was...
  9. T

RXR- Body Armour

Well, I recently purchased rxr MX 125 body armour from an interstate bike shop, this is the armless one. When my body armour turned up I realised the bike shop had made a mistake and sent me the RXR MX 126 which is the one with short arms and also retails for more . I rang the bike shop and was...
  10. T

NS leg eaters for DH ? any other suggestion on good DH pedals?

Hey Im thinking of getting some pedals for my glory...... Right now im thinking of getting some Ns leg eaters has, any one ran these or got any feedback on them?http://tbsm.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_27&products_id=50 Im happy to here other suggestions aswell. All help...
  11. T

My new 2007 custom giant glory

Just got my new ride. Its sick and im loving it. Got the bike from blakey_boy for a good price cheers mate for all your help. ROCKSHOX Totems Solo Air, 180mm/7" FOX DHX 5.0 SRAM XO shifter and derailleur AVID Juicy Seven brakes, 8" discs front and back DT SWISS 340 hubs, 20mm...
  12. T

Worth it ? 2007 mongoose ECD

Hey Im looking into this 2007 MONGOOSE ECD and was just wondering if its worth it. The bike is a small and seems to have had an excellent life from what i have been told. It is going for 2000 which i think is pretty good but you guys would no more than me. So is it worth it for 2000 ? and how...