Search results

1. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Moving to Whistler for a year. How much $$$

Hey fellas, plan to move to whistler in April 2019 for summer and winter season. Just wondering if anyone here has done this before as I am after some advice of how much money I should take with me/allow for the year. Taking into account typical housing rent, living and leisure expenses, and...
  2. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

recommended Bike Fit Sydney (MTB Specific)

Anything like this in vic? Or north west area more specifically. Can’t seem to find much more than just spin classes. And although I can learn a lot of training from the internet, I don’t think itl be enough and it’s not as motivating. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Canyon Sentinal/Trek Fuel EX8/2nd Hand

Haven’t owned any of the others except for a 2017 trek fuel ex and I absolutely love it. Owned a few bikes in my time and have always found myself liking the bike, but not 100 percent I love with it. The fuel ex, I cannot fault at all. Such a versatile bike. A true do it all bike. Great for if...
  4. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

VIC Wtb: 2017-2018 trek fuel ex or slash frame large

The red slash frame? Had a chat with him but a bit out of my price range Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

VIC Wtb: 2017-2018 trek fuel ex or slash frame large

Item: 17-18 trek fuel ex or slash frame large Location: Sydney or anywhere in vic Price range/Willing to Pay: 1500 Extra Info: preferring a slash if priced right, or fuel ex in carbon to replace my current fuel ex. Fuel ex doesn't have to come with shock if it's a 2017. Sent from my iPad...
  6. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Moved to VIC and looking for frieeeeends :(

Sounds good mate I'll see how far it is! Haven't been to harcourt yet but that's disappointing to hear! It looks quite good on the instagram page haha Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Yea it looks pretty cold. You fellas do laps of the dookie dh track much? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Mate that sounds great! Was considering going back to bright this weekend aswell Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

#sending

#sending
  10. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

G'day fellas, basically my love for mountain biking is getting stronger and stronger, so much so that it now dictates what I do with my life and where I go (to a large degree). Having grown up in the blue Mountains of western Sydney, I had some awesome trails riding distance from my house and a...
  11. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

New frame?

well i would be a bit nicer if if evry one on this thing was nicer...for example, the first reply i ever got was by "gravityguru" which was tellin me im a massive dickhead when all i asked for was abit of help in a nice way and because i was new and didnt know how things ran in this forum i got...
  12. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Which Frame?

why do you say the stp
  13. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Which Frame?

sorry, so which one is better?
  14. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Which Frame?

can anyone please help me...which frame?
  15. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Which Frame?

im thinking of uprading my bike and getting a dj hardtail frame. which frame do you recommend? Giant STP, Specialized P.bike, or Cannondale Chase
  16. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

New frame?

im only 14 and im new to mtb, ive been riding mtb almost a yr...go f*ck urself
  17. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

New frame?

yea i got it right the first time but some dick messed me up
  18. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Are you allowed to compete in dh with a hardtail?

whats wrong with tripples on a hardtail?
  19. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

New frame?

yea..lol sorry
  20. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

New frame?

the bit of frame that the seat post slides into