Search results

1. anthonybmx

post up your bmx (s)

New paint, Kink seat... probably more stuff i cant remember the last time i posted it
  2. anthonybmx

Help on 720s

fang = faster = higher = more spin
  3. anthonybmx

Plastic or Metal?

get the plastics, there alot lighter, very grippy, and i occasionally do pedal stalls and they last me probably like 4 months+..... and some metal pedals you get wont last much longer then that
  4. anthonybmx

mongoose fuzz

yeah go ahead... i dont think the cranks are that bad? i know some people with 06 fuzz's and they got no probs
  5. anthonybmx

2002 norco BMX for $50?

mm $50 is pretty good but it is a norco... and in my experience they dont make good bmx's, and mine was a top 07 one... and i doubt the 02s would be much better so id say get it anyway because its cheap but be careful
  6. anthonybmx

mongoose fuzz

yeah if its an 06 then thats pretty good, id try and get him down to at least 250
  7. anthonybmx

mongoose fuzz

what other parts has it got
  8. anthonybmx

What are them clear brake pads called?

what brand are they though?
  9. anthonybmx

The New Sh*t Thread

saw my mate in the bike shop earlier today, he was puttin his new black ian schwartz together, its one fucking nice frame!!
  10. anthonybmx

Random Riding pics

nice riding, back yard set up looks fun!! ^^wtf? the turndowns look like turndowns
  11. anthonybmx

nike 6.0

depends on how the 11s fit u now if theres not much room id say get a 12 or 11.5, but if theres alot of room get another 11. good choice on the 6.0s btw i got some today and they rock
  12. anthonybmx

post up your bmx (s)

why dont you just use that frame now?
  13. anthonybmx

Skate Park Yesterday

pics look good, have a link to the vid??
  14. anthonybmx

rear peg problem advice needed

put your foot a little more foward on the pedal
  15. anthonybmx

Can you say "snapped eastern reaper much?" beware eastern riders.

or the dudes a rough rider, and he has done shit on the frame before that has put it under stress and damaged the welds, and this time it just broke
  16. anthonybmx

Can you say "snapped eastern reaper much?" beware eastern riders.

i seriously doubt that could happen off a 1 foot wallride, no matter how weak you all think the frame is he would of landed on a really weird angle or maybe it was alot higher, and he said 1 foot coz he was fucked off
  17. anthonybmx

post up your bmx (s)

real nice bike but damn take some stickers off
  18. anthonybmx

post up your bmx (s)

just put a gyro on sorry for the shit pic
  19. anthonybmx

post up your bmx (s)

Frame: Sputnic Satelite v2a 21" Forks: Sunday Morning 2 Bars: United Squad 8" Stem: Fit S3 Headset: FSA Impact Grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross Seat: FBM Pivotal Seat Post: Macneil Stump Seat Clamp: United Crank: Strictly Bitch Sproket: Colony 28t Chain: Black KMC Pedals: Twisted PC Front...