Search results

1. tallongdownhill

post up your bmx (s)

this is my girl,i gave up downhill and realise 20 inch is so much more fun.It's a custom build up FRAME: Eastern Foetus FORKS: Eastern ultra slim STEM: eastern light BARS: Primo tallboys CRANKS: Profile TYRES: Demolition slick FRONT: Demo hub and rim TI spokes TI axle REAR: Odessey...
  2. tallongdownhill

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

Two pics i got today at berry bowl sesh
  3. tallongdownhill

skatepark etiquette

Couldn't agree more we are currently getting a new park built in nowra and it looked clean and nice till a few days ago some little ghetto punks decided to tag the new spines with crap,honestly if i spewed on the spine it would look better.Taggers are not riders and don't give a fuck about...
  4. tallongdownhill

Stp for BMX?

Any decent hardtail is great for park.Where i now live has alot of bmx riders and no dirt jump riders so i have been takin my hardy to the park and streets and absolutley been rippin the park up and my bmx mates like riding it as well cause its as light as there bikes.But it looks weird a group...
  5. tallongdownhill

Can you say "snapped eastern reaper much?" beware eastern riders.

that frame is for beginers to try no footer cans etc,hence the missing top tube:D.Where can i get one?:p
  6. tallongdownhill

High rise bars

still looking guys
  7. tallongdownhill

MT Keira gone for good???

You destroyed kiera get your hands of the uni track,i'm sick of kids like you building new lines,chopping trees and whatever else you do and not knowing what the fark you are doin to the environment.I say leave the track building to us older guys.Kiera used to be a good ride the last time i hit...
  8. tallongdownhill

Your anti-theft devices?

and had my pole stolen they left the bike,damn pole wasn't insured:D.
  9. tallongdownhill

High rise bars

Item:High rise bars over 2 inches. Location: Nowra, Will pay for postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Nothing over $60-$70 posted for the bars. Extra Info: Need to be o/s bars,not fussed on scratches as i will be painting them myself
  10. tallongdownhill

2009 Eastern Nighttrain + Traildigger

i have ordered the night train and just waiting on it:D,got a good deal as my mates shop is the eastern dealer.As for the traildigger around $700 to $800 is what i've been told.
  11. tallongdownhill

Frame buy: NS Bitch 2008 or 2009 Macmahone Reaper

reaper for sure i'm looking at the Machone range for my new dj bike.
  12. tallongdownhill

The Hills DJ trail log *4 pack finished more pics added*

Mayo mayo mayo(shakes head) silly boy:D
  13. tallongdownhill

Bucks weekend ideas

Thats the go we did that for my cousin's bucks party and fark i was sore.:D
  14. tallongdownhill

New phone

Yes it does and also av plugs When they add new streets,areas,suburbs etc etc
  15. tallongdownhill

fark dirt/dj beginer 26"

I'm in PM me when your keen to play
  16. tallongdownhill

New phone

N95 is the go! I have just got the n95 8gb also and think it is a great phone with all the features.As the for the sat nav its free to use but not free to download new maps.I had a optus person tell me this has i was worried about it :Dbut it's all good.I haven't owned a nokia in awhile as i...
  17. tallongdownhill

portland(nsw) free ride( drops pics now up

anything over 10ft is good the bigger the better
  18. tallongdownhill

portland(nsw) free ride( drops pics now up

Pics please i need a good hard HUCK.:D.Good be a very good huck sesh.
  19. tallongdownhill

we headed down but it pissed down rain on sunday mornin so the jumps were a little soaked but i hit up the first jump and goldy done the 1st and 2nd jump then the rain came again so we headed home.:D
  20. tallongdownhill

Went up yesterday to get it all finished to ride on sunday with some mates.Got the 3rd downramp done,finished the 4th jump,built a small jump on the way to the step up/down and gave the whole lot a clean up and repairs when needed.I'm pretty stoked its all rideable now and cant wait to build...