Search results

1. tallongdownhill

High rise bars

Item:High rise bars over 2 inches. Location: Nowra, Will pay for postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Nothing over $60-$70 posted for the bars. Extra Info: Need to be o/s bars,not fussed on scratches as i will be painting them myself
  2. tallongdownhill

The Hills DJ trail log *4 pack finished more pics added*

Hey guys after moving to nowra and noticing the lack of mtb's (BMX is the craze done here).i went in search of dj's and found a few but more bmx style trails around.I asked the guy at work and he put me on to a set he built awhile ago and lost interest,i asked and he said go build them.I have...
  3. tallongdownhill

marzocchi 55 bomber help

I recently bought a set of marz 55 ETAR bonber forks with white lowers and have tried to research on the net about these forks and to no avail have i found anything about them.I have found the 55 series on the marzocchi website but i can not find any info relating to the 55etar's.What i am after...
  4. tallongdownhill

sold please remove mods

sold sold sold
  5. tallongdownhill

Our Gong DJ sesh

Hey all Some of the boys and me headed out to some local dj's for my 1st dj sesh,it was one hell of a expirence.I have only ever jumped on duallys and goin to hardtail was a little different.So heres some pics of us mucking around.Pics were taking on a little digital cam nothing flash.enjoy:D
  6. tallongdownhill

Found please delete

found please delete
  7. tallongdownhill

please delete sold

please delete sold to friend
  8. tallongdownhill

TEMPLATE set up

HI i'm after a XXXXXXX for my dj bike and i need to ride this weekend.:D You need a template first .
  9. tallongdownhill

wollongong riders DJ

Hey all fellow gong riders.I'm looking for some guys who love to ride and want to ride.My mates i have been riding with have been giving me the shits when it comes to riding they seem to be to lazy and rather sleep in and eat when they are not asleep.We make plans then they pull out on the day...
  10. tallongdownhill

RED and BLACK you never look back *UPGRADED NOW*

Here is my new steed in the stables now,bought it yesterday from my local lbs.It's a mongoose fireball 08 model,specs are pretty much standard.This is my first ever hardtail as i have only ever owned duallys.It is a lot easier to ride it around the streets and to work then riding the glory...
  11. tallongdownhill

Reptiles As Pets

I was wondering how many farkiners on here have reptiles as pets.I have started again keeping reptiles and so far have two jacky lizards named Brutus and Noddy in a huge tank about 4 feet long. I will be getting 2 central bearded...
  12. tallongdownhill

Freeride Park Find

My mate was working on some overhead power lines,while he was up in the cherry picker and he rang me saying "your into that crazy wooden stuff thru the trees" i said "Hell yeah".He goes on to tell me that he can see some from the cheery picker,so i get the location and head up as i'm on holidays...
  13. tallongdownhill

Kentlyn 8th dec

Hi guys A few of us are heading up to kentlyn this weekend for a ride and film.I know where kentlyn is,but what i don't know is where the track starts.I am asking for a little hint or maybe some directions. I know...
  14. tallongdownhill

Weekend Sesh At The Locals

The boys and i went for a ride today at some of the local tracks and done a bit of filming. I'm new to the video and editing world.i have been using windows movie maker at the moment to edit.Currently using a Sony Dsc-W55 cybershot and have a Sony 8mm camcorder...
  15. tallongdownhill

I-Trader ratings

Hi i'm wondering about I-Trader.I have recently bought a few items off here including a bike and have been asked to leave a I-Trader rating as i feel it's the right thing to do,but i have no trading access.How can i leave a rating for these sellers.thank you Regards...
  16. tallongdownhill

Which Forks To Buy

I own a giant glory 8 1 07 model with Domain 318 front shocks 180 mm travel 1.5 inch steerer (4 months old) that i no longer want and i'm looking at getting some different forks for it with some more travel.I mainly freeride with a little DH so i have been looking at boxxers race because of the...
  17. tallongdownhill

Befrore it broke

Hey all here's a few pics of me and my mate stuffing around at home before he broke his bike ($600 e-bay bike).The swingarm snapped and break the shock.Some pics a bit blury new camera,still gettin used to it.enjoy:D
  18. tallongdownhill

T.D.R track work* UPDATE*with action pics and Videos new line built

Hi guys ,Some mates and i have been making a track on my property on 150 acres which is mostly downhill :D.We started clearing the track bout 3 months ago and have one main track which runs down to bottom,it contains *wooden table top with a lil drop off *small drop to a down hill *kicker...
  19. tallongdownhill

serious gong riders help to rebuild a track

I'm looking for a few guys to help fix a track that i ride with my mates.It's in the wollongong area and we have got permission of the land owner to ride there,in exchange we clear some of the dead trees that we come across and don't over crowd the area .At the moment the track contains drops,A...
  20. tallongdownhill

My New Giant Glory 1

this is my new giant glory 1. I picked it up about 4 weeks ago for $3200 brand new. Since then i have some of the best rides with it and done stuff i never done before:D. SPECS: Colour: Silver Anodised Frame: Aluxx Alloy maestro 8 Fork...