Search results

1. S

QLD Dirt Jumper Frame with 1 1/8th head tube

Still looking/waiting? Might h a bit late but.... I've got a semi-relic sitting in the garage for a few years & not likely to do anything with it: Giant STP 2 2009 large/14.5" frame (I think- will have to measure). Rear: 135mm QR; BB: 68/73mm; Headtube: 1 1/8"; colour: purple Reasonable...
  2. S

VIC Sold / found

Preference for wheel size? Do you guys have wheel size preference- 26, 29....? May have an "old school" 26er S-Works M5 HT (essentially a Stumpjumper)
  3. S

Wtb large 26 hardtail frame

Alloy not steel... Hey, I've got a 2002 Specialized S-Works M5 frame (19" with around 600 ETT - would need to do a search to find all dims) that's partly built up but can be stripped back. I'm undecided what to do with it. May be a touch stiffer than a steel frame though. Fair condition -...
  4. S

VIC Wanted - your old crappy 26" qr airsprung forks FOUND

Manitou Drake air circa 2009-10(?) Evening Mr Saurus, Got a Manitou Drake sitting around awaiting some maintenance - it's locked down (hydro-locked?) though ... and I kept it for a project that I figure won't eventuate Details: Manitou Drake Super Air Absolute platform Damper; rebound...
  5. S

Found

What steerer tube length do you need? I've got a white Fox RL100 with 180-190ish mm steerer in fair condition - stanchions good but a fair few marks on the lowers. They're too short for the new project (looking for black 205+mm steerer). I'm in Melbourne.
  6. S

The Single Speed Thread

Went down this path of inquiry a while back during a project - disc brake tabs seemed too costly for the old Kona late 90's steel frame I had after getting quotes. Sourced a set of XTR 952 V's for the rear - great stopping power and ended up with BB7 disc on the front after I got tired of the...