Search results

1. Curlz12

Wants to Sell but doesn't know how much.

I'm looking at selling my 08 Eastern TrailDigger 26' but I'm not sure what to price with parts that have been put on it. If anyone has any ideas that would be much appreciated. Here's the link to the bike...
  2. Curlz12

MTB Free coaster???

I haven't seen any before but I'm looking to put a free coaster on my Traildigger. I was just wondering if anyone knew of MTB free coasters if not would a bmx free coaster work on a mtb? Cheers
  3. Curlz12

VIC Bike Trailer

Item: Bike Trailer or normal trailer Location: Victoria ( close to Bendigo if possible ) Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me:D but looking at $550 Extra Info: Just need a trailer for transporting bike to races and local shuttles. Don't mind what sort of condition it's in as long as it's...
  4. Curlz12

DJ Custom TrailDigger 26'

Frame - Eastern TrailDigger 26' Fork - 302 Argyles Handlebars - Deity OS Stem - Deity 31.8 Headset - Eastern Grips - Defiant Saddle - Old Skool Primo 1 Seatpost - came with the seat Cranks - Eastern Raptor Chain - Stock Pedals - Odyssey twisted Clear Brakes- NONE :eek: Front hub - TufNeck 20mm...
  5. Curlz12

My Shed

Its not quiet as good as GASMANs but I'm only 17 and payed for everything here. Next year there'll probably be a road bike added to the collection. 03 Giant DH Comp 06 GT Chucker 2.0 08 Eastern Trail Digger 26'
  6. Curlz12

1st time Filmer

Gday Farkiniers I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on Filming? Its going to be my first time filming and i want to get the right angles and stuff like that. Ill be filming DH, DJ, Park and street for a media project so if anyone has any advice that would be much appreciated...
  7. Curlz12

Anyone Going To Buller This W/e?

Just putting this up to see if anyone is going up to the interschools this W/E and if anyone had any extra room? Me and my mate are trying to get up but we have no transport :( so if there is anyone out there with room and is willing to take us. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Thanks (we'll chip in...
  8. Curlz12

Who's Heading to Mt Buller tomorrow?

Just putting it out there to see who is going to buller to race this weekend? I wouldn't mind meeting a few farkiniers this weekend.:) Hope to see many of you there.
  9. Curlz12

Riding with Diabetes.

I was just wondering if theres any diabetic mtb riders out there. Being one myself i just wanted to find out how other people manage it while riding.
  10. Curlz12

Found

Thanks for all the post but now ive found what i was looking for. Cheers Curlz
  11. Curlz12

Any local tracks?

Im just starting to DH on shitty little tracks up near my joint but want to know where the good tracks are in the Bendigo area or somewhere close? I dont care where, i just need something to practice on. Cheers
  12. Curlz12

Upgrade or Fix up

I'm thinking about doing up my GT chucker 2.0 but I'm not sure if i should just upgrade to a better bike? :confused: I mainly ride DJ's and the occasional street. Would it be worth fixing up or just get a new bike? Any replies will be much appreciated.
  13. Curlz12

New DJ/Street

I want to get a new DJ/Street bike but im not sure what to get. I was thinking about a NS or a Transition. So yeah if you could give a few ideas that would be good. Cheers.
  14. Curlz12

Mace pacc 9

Hey guys I wondering if should get a Mace pacc 9 fullface. Ive seen them in mags but im not sure how good the are. So if anyone knows anything about them, yeah let me now. Cheers culrz