Search results

1. DeBloot

Oh lord, won't you buy me a supreme court victory

Ah, the American ideal - if it doesn't inconvenience me, I don't give a fuck Yes, he did certainly made sure this ideal was upheld
  2. DeBloot

Observations of mountain biking from the past 30 years

This post makes me feel old lol yep yep oh fuck yeah couldn't agree more definitely totally spot on well said....
  3. DeBloot

Mountain Biking Australia Magazine is finished. Thoughts?

I subscribed to Revo for years But then half the mag was devoted to emtb (which is fine, but not my interest) Last time I picked one up it was close to $15 and I just couldn't justify spending that much I do miss the days when I could sit on the shit house and read mtb mags (never big on MBA...
  4. DeBloot

NSW Sold: Mavic 819 w Hope Pro 2

Sold-pending Will put in sold section tomoz so chat away until then. Can’t work it out on My phone
  5. DeBloot

Yuley will let me know if they fit his needs. If they don't, they're yours :-)
  6. DeBloot

Item: Mavic 819 wheelset 26'' with Hope Pro 2 hubs and branch breaking spokes Location: Blue Mountains NSW Item Condition: Reasonably good - a few dents, but still hold air and seemed to run true Reason for selling: Have no suitable 26' bikes left :( Price and price conditions: $120 + postage...
  7. DeBloot

Anyone have experience with AION35 EVO BOOST LO R PCS 15QLC 29

Thought you were taking pre-orders
  8. DeBloot

Brilliant work I’ll take 2
  9. DeBloot

:-) Bonsoy - toffs milk lol Anyone with any idea where to get spacers - 160mm a bit too much -Bike rated to 150mm I have an email notification with Suntour US but not sure what they'll hit me for postage when they come back in stock
  10. DeBloot

Ok, after more research and re-reading this thread I just pulled the pin on the durolux RC2 So make mine a soy flat white thanks Zaf. Will you also provide cake :p And the spacers as they are sold out and want to run it at 140mm travel Slight disappointment - put in the FALL2020 and defaulted...
  11. DeBloot

I hear ya - and don't disagree But looking at it more closely, I think it's a little too much fork for what I want it for (never thought I would say that) And it really is above budget when I think about what I wanted to stick to originally Bloody good feedback that certainly got me thinking...
  12. DeBloot

None But I have the frame and wheelset looking at me and screaming ride me So I get all impatient and keen to get the parts to put it together Boost 29 is a little more difficult to get But this is the direction I'm starting to think - even a Fox 34 may do In fact, this was my original option...
  13. DeBloot

Unfortunately, at this point in time I can't recommend the Durolux 29 R2C2 as a viable option for riders looking to upgrade their current suspension. Its performance simply doesn't measure up to the other contenders currently on the market that weigh less and offer quieter, more consistent...
  14. DeBloot

Budget has grudgingly expanded I didn’t want to spend more than $600 But seems to have grown to $750 This fork won’t have a hard life, but I do like 35mm or 34 stanchion at least. And all black of course So gold or durolux? If I don’t find anything 2nd hand I’m leaning towards gold as I have...
  15. DeBloot

Thanks, Nathan - much appreciated Alarm bells sounded when I saw your troubles with these in the link Moorey sent I'm glad I asked - I was a bees dick away from ordering them but thought I would run it by the brains trust Nothing shits me more than rattles and noises - I'd even give up a bit of...
  16. DeBloot

Thanks to the very helpful bargain buys thread I came across these https://www.srsuntour.us/collections/forks/products/aion35-evo-boost-lo-r-pcs-15qlc-29?variant=32170285989982 They seem a bargain and most peeps seem to rate the higher end Suntour forks But before I go splashing my money around...
  17. DeBloot

FOUND. Cheap, low profile saddle

Fizik Gobi k:ium- bit of wear on both sides. Stitching intact. Ruler shows flatness. Make an offer and I'll most likely take it. If not, doesn't matter :-)
  18. DeBloot

Absolute Black 30T 104BCD Chainring bolt question

All sorted - on their way (well when I post them ASAP)
  19. DeBloot

FOUND. Strong 26” wheels

They're yours mate, or your mates if he wants them. Get back to me on the PM and we'll work something out.
  20. DeBloot

FOUND. Strong 26” wheels

Got some Flow Ex with Hope Pro 2 evo hubs (in blue!) Believe they can be converted to whatever you need - can't remember what they are now Been ridden by a klutz, but seem in reasonable nick for an older set of wheels Ordered from CRC ages ago and ordered all the good upgrades with them Just...