Search results

1. Nick53

SOLD - SRAM X0 10 speed trigger shifter (right hand side) - BRAND NEW

Item: Black SRAM X0 right hand side trigger shifter - SOLD Location: Wollongong, NSW. Can post Item Condition: Brand new in box Reason for selling: Clearing out unneeded parts Price and price conditions: $95, paid $170 for it Extra Info: This is for 1 right hand side trigger shifter...
  2. Nick53

SOLD - Shimano Zee BR-M640 + BL-M640 Disc Brake - Brand New

Item: Shimano Zee Brake - Right hand lever and 1000mm brake line SOLD Location: Wollongong, NSW. Happy to post Item Condition: Brand new, still in plastic wrapping and box Reason for selling: Clearing out unneeded parts Price and price conditions: $125 Extra Info: Contact by PM or on...
  3. Nick53

NSW SOLD - Lapierre DH Team

Item: Lapierre DH Team – Size large Location:Wollongong, NSW. Can post. Item Condition:Smooth running and confidence inspiring bike with minimal use. Usual scuffs here and there. Reason for selling:Selling to fund moving overseas. Price and price conditions:$3,000 Extra Info: Frame -...
  4. Nick53

Intense T275C Bearing Replacement

Hey guys, Happy owner of an Intense T275C Tracer. I have recently noticed that the rear suspension bearings were creaking/causing friction and on closer inspection the upper bearings were due for replacement and the lower 4 bearings are completely done. I have replaced the upper 4 bearings...
  5. Nick53

Mavic 721 Tubeless Compatibility

Hello all After doing a bit of reading I've received mixed opinions on the tubeless compatibility of Mavic 721 rims. Has anyone had any experience with running or attempting to run the 721 tubeless with some sort of rim strip? Don't really want to use the ghetto 20" tube method. The wheels are...
  6. Nick53

Five Ten SPD Shoes

Just wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with the 5/10 spd shoes and if so what are your thoughts on them? Also has anyone had the issue of the cut away area not being large enough for the cleat and they've had to cut them down after purchase? I'm looking in particular at the...
  7. Nick53

NSW EOI: Rotec RL9 (SOLD)

Item: Rotec RL9, anodized, large, latest model. 9" of Lawwill suspension, floating rear brake, option for steering damper. Brand new frame bearings Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Excellent, always maintained by a qualified mechanic, washed and lubed after every ride, stripped down...
  8. Nick53

10 E-points and Eternal Love for Whoever can find these 2 Products

As the title suggests I'm not having a great deal of luck finding two tyres. I've been after them since November last year with no avail so if anyone can find a store which has them in stock and will post to Australia (can be an overseas store) I will kiss you and award you with 10 e-points...
  9. Nick53

4X Giant STP

Only had this bike for about 2 months but so far it has been so, so much fun. Ride it most days on everything except for downhill. Haven't really changed anything on it at all since I bought it apart from giving it a fair bit of TLC to get it all running fresh. Frame - Giant STP 1 Front fork...
  10. Nick53

DH Rotec RL9

Had this bike since May last year and have been loving it. I may be biased but it really is the best bike I have ever had the chance to ride. Couldn't really ask for anything more excluding a swift rider. Pretty much revamped the entire bike with new parts a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more...
  11. Nick53

Need Your Help Deciding on a New Logo for my Media Brand

Hey guys, I'm working with Ray from Adelaide on a new logo/website for my media brand, Static Visuals. It would be great if you could vote on which you like best by voting in the poll either top, middle or bottom. Post a comment if you have an idea or further opinion on it. Thanks
  12. Nick53

Obtainium 9.5x3" 375lbs or 350lbs Titanium Spring

Item: Obtainium 9.5x3" 375lbs or 350lbs Titanium Spring Location: Wollongong, NSW. We can work something out for postage. Item Condition: Needs to be pretty good but nothing really ever happens to springs. Will pay extra for a new one or one in really good condition. Reason for buying: Need a...
  13. Nick53

Brakes Other than Shimano and Avid for Downhill?

Hey guys, Have pretty much had enough of my Shimano Saint (4 piston) brakes and was looking for an alternative. 99% of people riding downhill either use Shimano or Avid so I was wondering what people thought of other brands. I've currently been looking at Hope alternatives. I've pretty much...
  14. Nick53

Aftermarket 2010 Shimano Saint Lever Blades?

Hey guys, After the answer to a few questions about lever blades on the newer model Saint brakes (4 piston). I've recently bent both of my lever blades and was wondering if there is any alternative to just buying the Shimano blades that come stock as I never really liked them after riding with...
  15. Nick53

2009/10 Australian Downhill Series Finals - Mt Stromlo (Juniors)

Hey pals, Last round of the 2010 Australian National Series for Downhill and 4X was held at Mt Stromlo on the 13th-14th of March. Would like to say I spent 3 months editing it continuously but I pretty much did 75% of it then gave up and finished it this last week. Just wasn't really happy...
  16. Nick53

Results From 2010 National Round 4 - Stromlo

Hey guys, Just doing a video and I'm after the final race run times. www.onlineresults.com.au seem to have deleted it off their site. In particular if you could tell me the final results for Connor Fearon, Troy Brosnan, Aden Wyber and the 3rd place getter in U/19's? From memory it was Antony...
  17. Nick53

NSW SOLD Thor Phase Racing Kit - Red/Black/White/Grey

Item: Thor Phase Racing Kit. Youth XL jersey (similar to a small men's) and size 30 pants. Colour is red/black/white/grey. 99% sure it is the 2008 model kit so it was before they made them look like pyjamas out of the 60's. Location: Wollongong, NSW Item Condition: Very good. Pants are...
  18. Nick53

NSW SOLD Shimano Saint 38T Chainring

Item: Shimano Saint 38T Chainring Location: Wollongong, NSW. Willing to post at small cost. Item Condition: Hardly used, next to no scratches. Not bent. Paint has just started to come off the teeth. Works how it's suppose to. I have traded with over 25 member on this forums with no...
  19. Nick53

NSW Please Delete Wrong Section

Please Delete
  20. Nick53

NSW SOLD CrankBrothers 5050 XX Pedals - Going Very Cheap

Item: CrankBrothers 5050XX Pedals - Black/Silver Location: Wollongong, NSW. Willing to post at a small fee. Item Condition: Used but still perform flawlessly. They are scratched but what pedals aren't after the first 10 minutes? Even though they are scratched the scratches don't show up...