Search results

1. jade.m

changing from quick release (QR) to bolt up?

i got a 08 santa cruz jackal with quick release on the rear at the moment im looking at buying a nice set of maxis deemax, but apparently they only come in bolt up :S so any one know if bolt up can replace quick release?
  2. jade.m

Soldd!!!!!!

Item: Norco Manik 08 Location: Gold Coast, Burleigh Heads Item Condition: Great condition, only 6 months old but barely ridden hence the reason for the sale. Mechanically perfect and only a few stone marks on chain stay and some small marks on both forks. Reason for selling: Looking to...
  3. jade.m

Best bar and stem combo?

Just wondering what the best bar and stem combo would be for mainly jumping, 4x, a bit of street and the occational dh and freeride. I really want the bars in a 31.8 and 710mm wide thanks :)
  4. jade.m

Brand new custom made/built Santa Cruz Jackal

Hey, this is my BRAND NEW Santa Cruz Jackal, thats custom made for downhill, and the little bit of street every now and then Took 2 whole months to get it.. because of stupid fricken customs and other issues... Specs: Frame: Santa Cruz Jackal in white, 2008 Wheelset: Sun ringle single...
  5. jade.m

What E13 for my JACKAL

well... i just bought a brand spanking new santa cruz jackal... its a large 2008 model, and its white but im not to sure what e13 i should get? there are just sooo many of them, and different types, and different things that go on different bikes and cranks.. I am looking to buy the...
  6. jade.m

what size frame

ok, im around 14 almost 15 looking at buying a santa cruz jackal frame, but not to sure on what size... :confused: and i will be racing hardtail downhill with it im around 5 foot 8 (maybe bigger its just an estimate) so what size frame sound i get? thanx, jade
  7. jade.m

short cage, mid cage or long cage derailors?

im a downhiller and freerider... and im looking at either getting a sram xo or x9.. but what cage derailor should i get?
  8. jade.m

FOX 40s or BOXXER WC

im building my own DH bike right... but all my mates are saying get fox 40s or boxxer wcs... and im so confused on what to get i also do alot of freeride and i am about to start downhill racing next year can someone please solve my fork problems? thanx
  9. jade.m

whats the best 4x bike!??!

heyy. im looking at starting 4x very soon and i have been looking around for some good price 4x bikes im mainly interested in second hand ones, but if the price is reasonable, brand new is an option and if you no any threds on farkin that is selling a bike, tell me please post you...