Search results

1. Speedmax Downhill Crew

Test for you all

http://www.dothetest.co.uk/ :cool:
  2. Speedmax Downhill Crew

Tripple crown and frame warranty

Hey there, I have read through my owners manual and checked the norco website, but I am unable to find if my frame can use tripples without voiding the warranty. Its an 07 Shore, so if anyone knows or knows where i can find the answer, it will be much appreciated.
  3. Speedmax Downhill Crew

Oil in air chambers?

Hey all, I have a set of marzocchi(sp?) 66rvs. These have an air chamber each shock and only a rebound adjustment. Yesterday when i went to change the air pressures in my forks, i found like a mist of water spraying out when i depressed the forks with the valve in, so i turned it upside down and...
  4. Speedmax Downhill Crew

shock pumps

I have a normal shock pump but the problem is the scale starts at 20psi (most that ive seen do as well) but my 66rv forks only need to run low pressures in the top chambers, and i cant seem to find a shock pump that has a scale under 20psi. Anyone know of one? I would really like to be able to...
  5. Speedmax Downhill Crew

How much are they worth?

Hey there. I am currently toying with the idea of selling my Marzocchi 66 RV 170mm travel forks and buying some totem solo airs, but with money been an issue, not sure if I can yet. So how much are my forks worth on average?
  6. Speedmax Downhill Crew

Sunday boredom

I got bored this afternoon and put together some copper sleepers on some old saw horses and had some fun. No action shots but just some of what i made. took like 4 goes to finally get the balance to make it across without jumping off the side :D
  7. Speedmax Downhill Crew

changing rear travel

On my 07 shore 2, I have two holes in which I can put my rear shock. Does anyone know which hole is for what amount of travel? I have looked in my manuals and it doesn't say unfortunatly, and can't seem to find the answer on the norco website. Any help would be appreciated
  8. Speedmax Downhill Crew

Silly Mistakes Others Can Learn From!

Now I relise this may be common sense to alot of you. But the thought never crossed my mind until it happened to me today. I had my bike on my bike rack as I was taking it to TBSM for some work on my forks today. Now when I got there, I found my front tyre flat. It wasn't until I looked closely...
  9. Speedmax Downhill Crew

Helmet damage?

I damaged myself and my helmet yesterday, and was wondering who here has had experience with the 661 lifetime crash replacemnet policy? I have rang TBSM from where i purchased it, and they told me to shoot them an e-mail and they will be in touch with norco/661 (apparantly norco does all the...
  10. Speedmax Downhill Crew

Just bought a bike

Hey all, just thought i would post up my new pride and joy. Bought it today from TBSM. 07 Norco shore 2. picked it up for a tidy $2400. Taking it out tomorrow for some fun :D pics
  11. Speedmax Downhill Crew

Buying a bike

Hey all, new to the site and was after some advice on a bike. I found at spearmans a giant reign x1 07 2nd hand for $3000. I had a ride of the bike and absoilutly loved it. the guy owned it for 6 months. But looking at the prices the reign x1 08 would only be 400 more and it would be a new bike...