Search results

1. joshmilin69

What have you named your bike?

2006 transition gan mal.... mel because when i first got it the a was scratched off so i thought it was mel:p
  2. joshmilin69

Nerang Trail Construction

i'll come help if you've gotten permission from council or bushcare:)
  3. joshmilin69

my crash at Kenilworth

stupid pink bike video severs down!
  4. joshmilin69

norco flow helmet cam runs

what tack was that middle one???
  5. joshmilin69

Kenilworth Sunshine Series DH rd1

hey can i plese grab 279 joshmilin_1@hotmail.com :):):)
  6. joshmilin69

Kenilworth rd 1 09

hey mate #279 white transition red and black moto pants grey tee-shirt joshmilin_1@hotmail.com
  7. joshmilin69

1st March Illinbah funday

so is this dh/4x/xc or just downhill?
  8. joshmilin69

south-east QLD downhillers

well i used to ride a track called tableban that was near a girls scout on a national park but council ripped it down theres also a track called skyline in the industrial area thats got a few jumps and drops but i normaly just train to nerang.
  9. joshmilin69

Question for the Nerangutans.

ok so i'm pretty sure after the stepdown (sorta near the top) It you can go left which is whimps that has the big northshore or right which is new whimps/norcoflowthat runs along the fire road.:)
  10. joshmilin69

south-east QLD downhillers

hello, my names josh i'm 15 i live in burleigh and ride downhill. i'm free most weekends:D
  11. joshmilin69

deraillure hanger urgently needed

got one thanks anyway:D:D:D
  12. joshmilin69

bump 12345678910
  13. joshmilin69

Brisbane Dirt Jumpers

i totaly agree with you on that one stupid spamer fagget
  14. joshmilin69

Item: 2006 transition gran mal deraillure hanger Location: goldcoast but will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: you name it and i'll pay Extra Info: not too bent plese
  15. joshmilin69

Thumpsters wrecking our trails

a gun??? try to tell them to fuck off and if that dosen't work or if they are bigger than you try to think of ways to prevent them from riding your trails without hurting anyone( traps, wire ect.) everybody knows thumbsters are only for little fagget try-hard kids who cant afford a real moto.
  16. joshmilin69

Rainy Day Whimps sesh

its in nerang state forest... and welshy is probly talking about new whimps(norco flow) its more of a flowy jump track
  17. joshmilin69

Nerang... Whats there?

saturday or sunday because i might be heading up to whimps on sunday if my bike is fixed:) i can show you where it is how are you getting there?
  18. joshmilin69

bars

yes fsa 800's are nice i have some if you want smaller fun (fatboy???) i think thats what they are called, are very nice
  19. joshmilin69

Gold Coast DJ's - Cancelled this weekend.

burleigh street is pretty farked atm... i'm keen for beeno
  20. joshmilin69

illinbah pics

everybody knows this is from the funday on the 2nd of november not the race today right?