Search results

1. D

VIC FOUND

Looking for a Large / Extra-Large (suit someone 6'2) all mountain / enduro bike. I am obviously keeping a close eye on this forum, plus Facebook groups, bikeexchange, and others. But if you are based in Victoria, have something like the below and are thinking of selling, PM me. Looking for...
  2. D

K9 Angled Reducer Cup set for Ironhorse Sunday

Does anyone know if the K9 Angled Reducer Cup sets are available to buy from anywhere? I get the sense they are probably discontinued....but if anyone knows where I might be able to get some, please let me know! Also happy to purchase a second hand set from a fellow Burner. Cheers
  3. D

SOLD - Please remove

Item full name and model : TLD GP pants (34) and jersey (large) - orange/blue 2008 model & TLD GP pants (34) circa 2014 model and jersey (medium) + gloves (X Large)- yellow/red/blue Location: ACT Item condition description: Very good condition. No rips or tears. Some what look like chain...
  4. D

International road gap - Mt Buller

Couple of old hacks hitting up the international road gap on a perfect Australia Day. Heaps of fun! https://vimeo.com/117890816 Thanks Mods for putting this in the right sub-forum.
  5. D

VIC SOLD!! - 2006 Intense Uzzi (large) PRICE DROP $900 - VIC

Item: 2006 Intese Uzzi (large) Location: Melbourne (Carlton or Mordialloc). Item Condition: Very good for age, well looked after with high end parts. Forks and rear shock professionally serviced last year and only ridden a handful of times since. Reason for selling: bought an M9...
  6. D

My 2008 Ironhorse Sunday

I love riding this bike, hope the frame keeps going and I'll just keep upgrading/replacing the parts for years to come. Frame - 2008 Ironhorse Sunday (medium) Rear shock - 2014 rockshox vivid r2c Front shock/fork - 2008 boxxer World Cup Handlebars - Funn full on, 7mm rise, 790mm...
  7. D

32mm boxxer low rise crown

Hi, I'm after a boxxer low rise crown for the old model forks with 32mm stanchions. Am happy to pay. Let me know if you have one you're happy to part with or know where I can get one. Many thanks.
  8. D

Ironhorse Sunday or Glory DH1

Hey all, I'm looking to upgrade my ride and take advantage of low 08 model prices. I'm currently considering whether to go with an Ironhorse Expert or a Giant Glory DH1. I know the Giant has betters specs than the IH, but am wondering if anyone has any other advice, especially a comparison...