Search results

1. dw4dh

TAS Sold

Item: 2014 Giant Trance Large Location: Geelong Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $2000 o.n.o Extra Info: Bike is running really well, New Chain, Gears and Brakes have been serviced. Recently Replaced some of the frame bearings. Can also include...
  2. dw4dh

VIC SOLD 2015 Giant Glory Large

Sold Item: 2015 Giant Glory Large Location: Geelong Item Condition: Used, usual shuttle scuff marks etc Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $2000 o.n.o Extra Info: The Bike has been completely stripped and serviced including fork service, bleeding brakes, cleaning...
  3. dw4dh

STOLEN Specialized demo, Trek Madone, Specialized S-Works SLR Tarmac

Yeah it was only the 3 most expensive bikes in the shed so I think they have scouted our place out. The police have been good but not heaps they can go from.
  4. dw4dh

They pulled apart the lock on our shed before about 4am this morning, we are in Belmont/Geelong, Victoria
  5. dw4dh

STOLEN - So here's some photos and info just got rolled and the following was taken - Trek Madone 600 series frame (red white & black), dura ace- ace groupset, sram force cranks with TT rings, powertap hub on rear wheel. - Specialized Demo 8 (red and black), marzoochi 888 forks, sdg seat...
  6. dw4dh

VIC Sold

Price drop
  7. dw4dh

VIC Sold

Bump.........
  8. dw4dh

VIC Sold

SOLDD Item: 2012 Specialized Camber (medium) Location: Geelong/Maldon Item Condition: Bike rides as new so smooth Reason for selling: Injuries Price and price conditions: $1650 Extra Info: Spec List Wheels: Front Specialized Hi Lo on DT Rear Specialized Hi Lo on Mavic (brand new rim)...
  9. dw4dh

Comment, and ill say what i like about you.

Smithy Im insecure as fuck so pump me up
  10. dw4dh

2015 DH National series ????????????

Its in there best interest not to clash with VDHS otherwise noone will show up
  11. dw4dh

Maldon vdhs photos

Hey do you have any photos of 32 in a red wolfpack kit on a red and black demo
  12. dw4dh

Sold

Make and Model: 2008 Mavic Deemax(Before they started making them from cheese) 20mm Front, 150x12 Rear Location: Maldon Victoria Item Condition: Front is perfect, Rear has a couple of small dents and a slight buckle but hasnt seen much riding since being rebuilt. Reason For Selling: Dont use...
  13. dw4dh

VIC Sold

SOLD Make and Model: 2008 Kona stuff Location: Maldon Victoria Item Condition: Everything on it works well Reason For Selling: New bikes Price: $300 o.n.o Extra Info: Spec List Marzoochi DJ forks Brand new Fun fatboy bars TLD grips Shimano Deore rear brake(not pictured) BBB pedals...
  14. dw4dh

2014 GT Fury (Tested)

You know who i feel sorry for Marc Beaumont, the guy barely gets a mention with GT, then they go and name there top of the line bike the Atherton replica. It's almost as though the poor bloke doesn't exist, I think GT must have forgotten he was there best rider for years and even won a world cup...
  15. dw4dh

Maldon Downhill Track

Rode it yesterday its all sweet
  16. dw4dh

Daniel Wilson | 2013

Here's an edit of myself riding at Maldon, filmed and Edited by Curtis Winstanley. Feedback welcome. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/295046/
  17. dw4dh

Maldon Closure Cup Weekend

You can go up Tuesday but not monday as the festival is still going.
  18. dw4dh

Maldon Closure Cup Weekend

Attention: You will not be able to ride at Maldon this weekend. There is a Folk festival on and the butts reserve is a venue. The shuttle road will be unaccessable and you have to pay lots just to get to the bottom. Sorry Guys
  19. dw4dh

Maldon Closure for the 13th and 14th

Attention: You Cannot ride at Maldon at all this weekend as it is the Hillclimb(racing Old cars up the road). So you will not be able to shuttle at all. The race track is also still closed untill further notice.
  20. dw4dh

Alpine Gravitation Round 2 Bright August 11+12

Any Helmet cams or videos of the track??