Search results

1. stpmtbrider

DJ 10.25kg chrome blk mrkt mob!

haha Broken aye bull :P
  2. stpmtbrider

intermediate dirt. runtish... vs. stpmtbrider . lets continue!

yeah alrite im happy to do that. just give me a yell when ur trails dry up :)
  3. stpmtbrider

DJ 1st riot post (:

Smoothest mtb in wagga by far! very smooth trails also..... whoever owns them must b lucky :P i think im gunna have to update my trail log.....
  4. stpmtbrider

North Wagga Tree Trails - the local DJs

ahh yeak sweet i should have come dwn. well as long as people help fix them up and im not the only one owrking on them im happy :) major props Tom. Looks like ill have to man up and hit em on the bmx after hitting my little line today..... nose cased second on the first attempt mind you :S
  5. stpmtbrider

North Wagga Tree Trails - the local DJs

Good job with the trail log Tommy :D And major props to me for the rebuild on the main line :P ive never seen photos of them when they were that small! need to get some more pics now after that rain this weekend cause there super smooth now even after the altercations of sunday...
  6. stpmtbrider

hows your set going buddy? BTW im riding a bmx atm...
  7. stpmtbrider

WSMTB-Kurrajong Freeride Round 2 - 18th & 19th july

Thats a tad bit bitchy dont you think bull?
  8. stpmtbrider

26er On A 20!

Ok so heres the deal. After snapping my cranks and riding a mates bmx for a little bit i decided there pretty kool! So i saved up some money and bought one for myself :D Only had it for 2 days and i am very happy so far... And here she is My Fit Trl3 Fork bar and headbadge are...
  9. stpmtbrider

ok then sweet. Yeah mate its all good i wont have a video till next weekend enyway so its all good.
  10. stpmtbrider

ahh good stuff :) your set mate
  11. stpmtbrider

how are your trails going bud?
  12. stpmtbrider

Ah thats kool man :) i should have my cranks bak this week so ill b able to ride trails again :D
  13. stpmtbrider

OK i decided against the fly out trick and did something easy over the box jump. so i did a tbog as long as its over a jump and not flyout it will be fine. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzJGG_S3jFE My bars arnt very turned i no....
  14. stpmtbrider

i got a set of cranks but no chain so i will bust out a flyout trick for my set tomorrow :)
  15. stpmtbrider

ok so youtube wont let me upload the single video of the tucky but theres 2 tuckys in this little clip i made. first one at 0.58 and the other at 1.00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pdmK-J5m5Q And heres a link to a photobecause those videos arnt very good...
  16. stpmtbrider

hey man. i have a little problem. i snapped my cranks :( i have an old video of a tucky over dirt but its not very good i can put that up if you wont because i wont have a set of cranks till at least next weekend its up to you what you wont to do man.
  17. stpmtbrider

Ahh ok thats fair. Yeah same here the trails are muddy as hell and theres supposed to be even more rain!!! argh :s But im happy with park flyout :) or jump box? atm ok heres my set http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPGYZveuqFE&feature=channel_page
  18. stpmtbrider

Ill play ya mate. i can have a set up tonight if your keen. is the park part of the game flyout only? Cheers, Josh
  19. stpmtbrider

Intermediate brakeless 26" street/park PLAY ME!!!

Keen to get this game running again?
  20. stpmtbrider

WSMTB FREERIDE COMP DATE CHANGE!!!! MAY 30/31st

Very intrested in seeing some photos of the dirtjump course.... would this be possibe? :) Cheers Josh