Search results

1. SUPERMAN KING

Scott Yz0 08 + New Mods

I've posted a thread up before but i decided to post a complete new 1 with the upgrades of it and comparing it to the stock 1.... Enjoy STOCK+SINGLE SPEED http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd87/Supermanking/PICT2250.jpg STOCK+SINGLE SPEED ANGLE2...
  2. SUPERMAN KING

Speek Out

Hey just started this thread to give people a chance to tell others what tracks they like to ride and the terrain of them. So i've done a poll aswell to see what is the most liked. Please vote and then post a comment on what you chose then why you chose it. Also feel free to post pictures...
  3. SUPERMAN KING

08 Scott YZ00

Hey, been waiting alot of thursdays for my new ride to arrive from the docs. It arived today on a tuesday but i'm picking it up tommorow (wednesday) due to that i took it for a ride, and the stupid stock put together chain pin, slipped out. So i'm picking it up tommorow with new maxiz...
  4. SUPERMAN KING

Diamond Back Session

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH] THis Is my old BMX sold it to my bro for $200. It did the job for about 3 monthes untill i bend the cranks doing a double backflip. Joke wish though. Tell me what you think. Cheers.
  5. SUPERMAN KING

Scott Yz00 08

This is the bike that i just put a depposit on. Will be using it for DJ and riding to work but my main intention is to have it to DJ. Tell me what you think about it... Cheers.