Search results

1. hifiandmtb

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

AFAIK mine is still the cheapest Evora to ever trade in Straya ($76k). I have super fond memories of that car, but do not miss it. You needed to drive it at a ludicrous speed for it to be exciting, and shit just kept failing over & over again (as Tubbsy alluded):
  2. hifiandmtb

Little Things You Love

Could be a bit tricky - the amount of water is variable!
  3. hifiandmtb

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

It’s all so fucked.
  4. hifiandmtb

Kinda. It’s running on 50mm lower Eibachs and Koni dampers
  5. hifiandmtb

I built a house with a Polo…
  6. hifiandmtb

Ibis Ripmo

Update. They are perfect for Thredbo & Mt Stromlo terrain. Never had a front slide...not even once. Their speed helped me keep the others in touch, which is a thing as this sort of riding is well outside my wheelhouse. Not hard to spot the guy in learning mode...
  7. hifiandmtb

Ibis Ripmo

Same again. I like them that much.
  8. hifiandmtb

Ibis Ripmo

It's borderline for front end grip but I'm not the radest rider around. I freaking love the speed though.
  9. hifiandmtb

Ibis Ripmo

Aye. And yes, our trails are mint…makes it hard to be motivated to ride elsewhere. Saying that, off to Thredbo next weekend…
  10. hifiandmtb

Ibis Ripmo

And here’s the latest of mine… Fkn love it.
  11. hifiandmtb

Ibis Ripmo

He’s over the moon! https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4jVuXSha4n/?igsh=MWt4NjFxMXdxMTF0dQ== Same shock & fork, same hubs but with DT 471 rims. And Rod went full spend on the drivetrain, SRAM carbon cranks & AXS. The Ripmo cannot be beat…
  12. hifiandmtb

Ibis Ripmo

Hey @beeb, your Ripmo lives on with a new owner, another Maianbar resident. Attila is stoked! [emoji14]
  13. hifiandmtb

NSW Rockshox Pike A2 29 120mm air shaft

Not sure a multichannel amp will suffice, but I’ll give it a crack if the price is right.
  14. hifiandmtb

NSW Rockshox Pike A2 29 120mm air shaft

Item: Rockshox Pike A2 29 120mm air shaft Location: Sydney Item Condition: not busted Reason for selling: rejig Price and price conditions:enough to make both parties happy Extra Info: long shot but these are not in stock atm, part number 00.4019.931.009 Pictures: either or
  15. hifiandmtb

Fuck me, what a way to retire! Healing thoughts, Deano...
  16. hifiandmtb

The last movie you've last watched last

Just finished watching this too. Brilliant & recommended.
  17. hifiandmtb

Seriously. Watch it.
  18. hifiandmtb

Glenworth is Back

I still care. A little :)
  19. hifiandmtb

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Jesus I only just worked it out...and I'd stared at it multiple times!
  20. hifiandmtb

What does your day look like?

Scree the shower floor (no fixings), install the cement board & don't use any fixings below 300mm (IIRC), then waterproof membrane the entire lot. Belts & braces.