Search results

1. Swatto7

please delete

delete delete delete
  2. Swatto7

VIC 3" rise bars

wondering if anyone had some 3" rise bars they were wanting to get rid of if someone had some NPJ wonderbars that was be perfect dont really care about the price (will pay postage) let me know cheers
  3. Swatto7

VIC e13 iscg to BB adapter

Item: e13 iscg to bb mount Location: melbourne Item Condition: good Price and price conditions: offers, nothing unreasonable Extra Info: must include bolts need to mount Pictures: must! cheers nick
  4. Swatto7

Rear wheel for NS bitch?

hi all, Just wondering, what size rear wheel does a NS bitch frame need? and how much will it roughly cost me? cheers nick.
  5. Swatto7

out at the track

just a few from the other day spot whats wrong.. after my stack enjoy
  6. Swatto7

my rim became a egg :)

basically my rim after my stack at park orchards bmx track doing the tripples, result 5 snapped spokes and majior bent rim :) as for me, my sholder is pretty cut up and i got a minor concusion... will get pics up of my sholder soon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkTgL9UngI cheers nick
  7. Swatto7

2009 or 2010 norco 250?

hi all, what do you guys think i should do, it's either: buy a 09 norco 250 with the money i have now or save up some more money and buy a 2010 norco 250? tell me what you think, because I cant decide :confused: cheers nick.
  8. Swatto7

DJ 2010 Norco 250

ok I was lookin' at 2010 bikes around the net, and came accross the Norco 250, and I reckon it looks :eek: what do you guys think? FRAME: norco 250 chromoly DJ frame FORK: Rockshox Argyle 302 Coil 100mm HEADSET: FSA Impact 8D integrated headset GRIPS: Norco Gator grip HANDLE BAR: Funn...
  9. Swatto7

Leaf cycles - buy or build

with leaf cycles is their anywhere in Aus the sells them in whole or do you have to buy the frame and build them up from scratch? does anyone know how much it would roughly cost to build it up?
  10. Swatto7

New World Disorder Game?

hi all, since NWD is coming to a end with its final movie "NWD 10 Dust n Bones" coming out soon, I think it would be awesome if FreeRide Entertainment brang out a NWD Playstation/Xbox game just to cap off the whole series. And i was wondering, how would we be able to Convince the people at...
  11. Swatto7

The Atherton Project *UPDATED new/final episodes*

hey guys and girls, did a quick search and diddnt find much so I thought I would post it up, I think it's a new show because it was only posted up on youtube by the redbull guys a few weeks ago, It's pritty much about the athertons (Gee, Dan and Rachel), i thought it was pritty cool, so i...
  12. Swatto7

change frames or change cranks/bb

hi all, i need help i am trying to buy some bmx cranks but cant seem to find any with a euro bb :( (and if i do they're like $200) so i was wondering if i just got a new frame instead would i still need to find cranks with the euro bb or does it change bb between frames? cheers nick
  13. Swatto7

OUCH!! Massive stack

I was seaching around on youtube and came across this and all i could say was OUCH!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9mPbn4mHCs tell me what ya think!!
  14. Swatto7

Cam Mccaul - Seasons

its Cam Mccauls part in season not sure if its been posted up already, did a quick search but couldnt find anything http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmGHzFcZy1Y cam mccaul is just a legend.
  15. Swatto7

Mad Bike pic

I was out riding with a mate and his brother and we found this pitty cool graffiti in around Elthem and we got this awesome picture Toms bikes (Giant Glory) then Mikes (09 Norco Sasquatch) bike then my bike (Giant STP 2).
  16. Swatto7

New World Disorder 9

does anyone know when and where you can get New world disorder 9 on DVD in melbourne or do you have to buy it off the internet Teaser/Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfS7iKe9INQ if not in the right place please feel free to move it
  17. Swatto7

Red bull full face helmet

is it acctuley possible to buy a Red Bull full face helmet or do you have to get a paint job done
  18. Swatto7

help me custimize a bmx

my mate has got a old BMX and he would like to custimize it a bit but I ride mtb and i don't know what looks good on a bmx and I was wondering what looks good on a bmx like what color should we spray it and stuff like that thanks
  19. Swatto7

post your stp

hey guys I'm buying a STP and i just wanted some ideas of what i can do with it. cheers
  20. Swatto7

i'm looking to buy a clue but dont have trading access

Mod edit: there is a reason we have trading access to begin with, and it's to keep idiots like you out.