Search results

1. K

Talk-back Tuesday: bike rider survey

Thanks and purpose Thank you for all your responses (as well as interest in results) It's for an assignment on product/service marketing- we had to choose an industry or area of interest and put together a survey and analyse results. Who knows, maybe I'll use it or give it to someone else...
  2. K

Talk-back Tuesday: bike rider survey

Hey everyone, Would be very happy if you would spare a few moments to do this survey on bike owner's habits. Also happy to share results (if you are interested in that, please comment here). Thanks in advance; http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/339KTN9
  3. K

WSMTB club round 5 Del Rio

Hey G-man how about a brief description of the track?
  4. K

TBSM not good guys....

Not good guys They sell Bikes! NOT Fridges
  5. K

TBSM not good guys....

You spent a whole hour in traffic. That's terrible! In the future I guess you should not BULLSHIT your Mum and Dad into taking you to TBSM because you must have it !!NOW!! TBSM have a great online and delivery service.
  6. K

del rio: PHASE1 freeride.

I'll be their and rach too!
  7. K

wooo hooo chainsawing again!!!
  8. K

drink?????????????????
  9. K

DH rounds?

Ii clicks I THINK you should do a bit of reseach before you post. Three rounds have been completed this year, including social rides. WSMTB never had 10 to 8 rounds last year. WSMTB website has a event calander and so does the recent news letter. ENOUGH SAID?!
  10. K

WSMTB Social April 2008

I think my response was a bit brief Sure you have a chance, anyone can come and help out. We work in the morning and have a couple of runs in the afternoon. That doesn't mean you dont get to session sections. I think its a fair trade. Check WSMTB on farkin for details.
  11. K

WSMTB Social April 2008

B-Lines around all the difficult sections you will be alright. Trust me... I'm on the build team.
  12. K

WSMTB Social April 2008

Dig For Ride The only way you can get a run in before the state is to dig and you will be rewarded with runs. Poachers will be cought and turned into berms. SO IVORY TRADERS BEWARE!!
  13. K

WSMTB. SOCIAL RIDE 13th april.

Del Rio The new state line was finalised today. We want you all to rip it up tomorrow and have a bit of fun. Coution! Sections might not hold up during the day (some of corners after the step sections might blow out) so efforts to improve sections will be made in the weeks leading up to the...
  14. K

WSMTB. SOCIAL RIDE 13th april.

Pics of Del Rio Just a couple of sample pictures of the track
  15. K

del rio state prep.

Build Progress at Del Rio A big thanks to everybody that showed up today: everything that we'd planned to acheive was completed. Marcus has spoken to Steve and it has been decided that the social ride that was to be held at Pacific park this coming Sunday is now to be held at Del Rio...
  16. K

del rio state prep.

Del RioTrack work this Sunday Digging on Sunday at Del Rio. We'll be linking the last bit of the state line to the Sin track, polishing up the finish and doing some runs. Come along; we have to get tyres rolling over the new line so that we can make changes that will inevitably be necessary...
  17. K

Whats the funniest thing you have found on a trail?

It was kinda scary at first but we came across a guy in full camo and paint with a compound bow on the second holly trail. He was hiding in the bushes watching us do the step up before the drop. One of us spotted him so he came out of hiding lit a cig and siad "you guys are nuts I'd never dream...
  18. K

del rio state prep.

Thats all Christeyshine got
  19. K

del rio state prep.

HI HO HI HO its of to Del Rio we go! That was a great bed time story. But it aint no fariy tale yet. So come along on Sunday and lend a hand so we can give this story a happy ending. You will be rewarded with a sausage sandwich, salads, refreshment and some runs for your efforts. Photos...
  20. K

del rio state prep.

Del Rio State Round build progress photos Here are some pics from the Del Rio Build Day that took place yesterday (Monday the 24th of March). Everyone that turned up and contributed were well rewarded with an excellent sessioning run of the track, when we got to test the fruits of the day's...