Search results

1. One Kill

2001 - 2002 specialized bighit comp frame

Item: 2001 - 2002 Specialized bight comp frame, either the blue or the white one with the smaller link... its 5.5 - 6.3" travel, or there a bouts. Location: Sydney, but gimmie what ya got. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition and whatnot... Extra Info: No cracked or excessivly...
  2. One Kill

Saint M810 brakeset

Item:* Saint M810 brakeset, preferably not busted, leaking, thrashed or anything along those lines. Location:* Sydney. Prefer localish, just so I can have a look at them first, but if they are shmick interstate will be considered. Price*range/Willing*to*Pay: $200 or there abouts, if you've...
  3. One Kill

Delete: off the market

Not for sale.
  4. One Kill

Raw Intense M9

After a few weeks of runs on my new bike, ive finally got some time to share it with the people... by means of busted wrist. Anyway here she is... Frame: Medium Intense M9 Raw, flip chips for 9.5" Fork: 2012 Manitou Dorado Pro Shock: Fox RC4, 350lb coil, soon to be Ti Brakes: 2012 Saint...
  5. One Kill

Manitou Nixon Axle 20mm hexlock, 05 model

Item: I need a Manitou Nixon or Sherman Hexlock axle out of a 2005 or similar. As it turns out there are two different sizes of the larger hexagonal part of the axle, and i need the earlier and bigger one. I have two axles, one is out of a 2005 Dorado, and the other a 2008 Travis, and neither...
  6. One Kill

SOLD. Please remove.

Sold to my homie troubledutchy.
  7. One Kill

Sold sold sold

Item: 08 Manitou Travis 180 Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Used, lowers look a little chopped, but mechanically tip top. No bad scratches on lower, none on stanchions. Reason for selling: Dorado's. Price and price conditions: $400, but give me offers. Ill probably take...
  8. One Kill

DJ forks

Item: DJ forks... Anything that is 100mm travel, 20mm axle really. Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Make an offer... im thinking $200ish but let me know what you've got. Extra Info: I need them in somewhat of a hurry.
  9. One Kill

Hadley Hubs, 135x12 and 20mm, black or red

Item: Hadley hubs, 135x12 and 20mm. Either black or red, preferably both the same colour, but gimme what ya got! Location: Im in sydney, but ill take them from anywhere in the known universe Price range/Willing to Pay: Anything reasonable. Extra Info: Goes without saying... Ones that...
  10. One Kill

Intense M3, small, Sydney SOLD

Bike has been sold. Mod's If you'd be so kind...
  11. One Kill

'03, '04,'05 dorados. Found. Mods, If you would be so kind.

Forks found.
  12. One Kill

'08 Fox DHX 5.0...Brokeded

So heres the deal... I have DHX 5 that i fubar'd... on the resivour end, i managed to snap the entire eyelet off, so what i need to do is remove that black part of the shock body. Now, what i have done so far is pretty much disassemble the whole thing, bar the main chamber and all the...
  13. One Kill

2003 Norco Aline frame, Medium (Sold, pending some Fa'Shizzn payment yo!)

Item: 2003 Norco Aline frame, Medium Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Structaully perfect, Aesthetically average. But its DH frame, what do you expect? Reason for selling: 8 cylinders, 5.7 litres, and lots of power Price and price conditions: Make an offer. looking for...
  14. One Kill

Oxford falls, 19th, Sydney.

The crew and i are doing the riding thing there at about 11-12. Come one, come all! It will most likely be a Lizard rock side day, but im flexble, so we will end up doing both sides. Simple really. So just to re-cap, 11-12 at the top corner of Oxford Falls in the city that is Sydney. Come and ride.
  15. One Kill

Lizard Rock, Syd, 12pm!

Sorry the latness of theis thread, BUT, its been decided that a ride is going down at Lizard rock tomorrow. So be there, bring your funk and throw it down! Meeting at the top around 12ish, and then just gonna hit up either side you guys what.
  16. One Kill

2004 Team DH

The newest ride as of this morning... 9 inches through a Fifth, 888R's up front (2004 model, so compression and rebound) Mag 30's on rear Hadley and soon to be front Hadley too. RaceFace Diabolus bar and cranks, Easton Vice stem, Funn Soljam Viper sealed platforms, and Shimano XT 4 pot...
  17. One Kill

4/6ways in 01 M1's

Anyone know if it's possible? I doubt it, but anyone know if its at all possible? It is the frame design before they re-deisigned the frame to accomdate 5th, but anyone know if its possible?
  18. One Kill

Gauging interest in a swap in Hadley 150mm hubs.

What: Wondering if anyone would like to swap a brand new Gold Hadley 12mm x 150mm, 32 hole DH hub for a similar condition (ie, same year model, not damaged, etc, etc) black one. Not a fan of the gold...too out-standing. Price range/Willing to Pay: Straight swap Location: Sydney Extra Info...
  19. One Kill

Lizard Rock, sunday the 12th, Sydney

Heading up to Lizard Rock if this rain holds off till then, just gonna have a few runs with my brothers and few mates...Might be a big'shit'throw'down day, might just be a cruise, who knows, but come up and ride cool stuff with us. Thinking bout the usual time of round 10 am, ride till when...
  20. One Kill

4 Piston XT's on IS 8" post mounts.

Does anyone know if it has been done? Im thinkin' inparticular for the Stinky Supreme rear mount, it looks like it could be the same to the 2003> Monster T's, just on the rear. Help me Tech'Heads!