Search results

1. framd0

VIC Sold

Item: Fit Eddie v2 frame, sandblasted and now rusted I cut off the integrated pivotal seat post so you can run a normal post and seatclamp Odyssey race forks Sunday tall T bars Odyssey elementary stem Primo cranks Odyssey plastic pedals Cult chain Kink sprocket 28t Bsd fat seat Odyssey seat...
  2. framd0

BMX FitBikeCo.

Frame - fit eddie Cleveland 09 fork-we the people Handlebars -sunday triumph Stem - odyssey v3 Saddle - bsd skeet Cranks -Primo powerbite, 25t sprocky Chain - kmc extra kool Pedals - odsy pc Rear wheel -odyssey hazzard 9t with odyssey path tanwall Front wheel - hazzard to...
  3. framd0

VIC Sold

This bike happens to be sold Item: Frame - haro zero 1 fork- 09 Marzocchi DJ2(needs a new seal, and some oil), comes with a shock pump bars-truvativ hussefelt bar+stem seat-wtb, torn at front, fixed with tape brake-bb5, avid lever ,shadow cable drivetrain-holzfeller, Jim c, 32,14 front...
  4. framd0

please delete

delete............
  5. framd0

BMX colon endevour

Frame - colony endevour 08 fork-colony Handlebars -fly luna Stem - haro Saddle - federal pivotal seat&post Cranks - stock,with fit 25t Chain - kmc kool Pedals - odsy pc Rear wheel -odyssey hazzard 10t with odyssey path tanwall Front wheel - rhyno lite to haro hub with odyssey...
  6. framd0

wanted to swap section in trading area

hey, i just thought it would be a good idea to have a wanted to swap section. for the people who want to swap their parts for something else:)
  7. framd0

VIC sold, please delete

Item: black ns district 3" rise bars(08 i think?) with black haro bmx stem Location:vic, will post Item Condition:alright, few scratches around the place Reason for swapping:want somthing different Pictures: will post some up if anyone is interested SWAP- would like to swap this bar and stem...
  8. framd0

VIC 14 to 3/8 peg adapter thingoes

what: 1, 14 - 3/8 peg adapter where- vic 3659, will pay for post price- dunno tell me how much after this
  9. framd0

*how do i see if my fork seal are stuffed?*

yesterday i pumped my forks up to 50 psi and went for a ride.while i was riding i noticed that the forks kept getting softer and softer, by the time i got back home my forks had no air left in them. i undid the valve then tightened it up again. same with the bolt in the lowers. then i pumped...
  10. framd0

BMX please delete, i have new bike now

nvm got a new bike now
  11. framd0

Private Property my farm

her are some pics of what ive done on my farm
  12. framd0

DJ Ghettoness

Frame - haro zero 1 fork- 09 Marzocchi DJ2 bars-ns district 3" seat-odyssey seniour brake-bb5, avid lever ,shadow cable drivetrain-holzfeller, Jim c, 32,14 front wheel-sun(50 years old)generic hub,larsen tire rear wheel-rhyno lite,shimano hub,larsen tire Total weight -13 i was bored one night...
  13. framd0

VIC found please delete

found please delete
  14. framd0

VIC found please delete

found please delete
  15. framd0

VIC sold

soldsoldsold
  16. framd0

riding at my farm 8/3/09

me- black shirt adam-red shirt
  17. framd0

VIC 20mm lowers for marzocchi 32mm sanctions

Item- a set of lowers with 20mm axel to fit 32mm sanctions for marzocchi & an axel to fit Location-vic willing to pay for post Price range-cheap?:)
  18. framd0

relace, or new lowers

well, i just bought a set or rhyno lites but the 20mm hub wont fit between my qr forks with an adapter. so i have the following options -get new lowers(dj2's) -relace wheel myself with spare hub -get bike shop to relace wheels anymore options you can think of? does anyone know the pricing of any...
  19. framd0

dirty ababuca

hey just a vid of me landing my first ababuca on a dirt bank if you would like to view this video please click here please leave comments/suggestions on how i can inprove them
  20. framd0

VIC front and rear shifters

Item:front and back shifters 3x9 Location:vic, will pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: as cheap as you can go, looking at paying 50 max posted Extra Info: pm me what you got