Search results

1. T

Aussie Jerseys etc for the 24hr World Champs?

I belive that the Green and Gold should only be worn by the National Champion's, they have earned it. I would hate to see anyone out riding in a Aus team jersey from rebel sport. Yes we qulified for world champs but it isnt an elite group of 6 or 7. Remember that some of people only did...
  2. T

TMBC Monthly Race.

Can't make it for the first one, but i will travel down from brisbane probably with some mates to race in the future.
  3. T

Racing Ralphs at Stromlo

I have ran the Nobby Nic on the front and the racing ralph on the back in a 2.1 at stromlo at nationals and world cup. never slid out, never flat, never any problems highly rate them
  4. T

2009 epic

I think we are talking about the epic in QLD the real epic lol
  5. T

2009 epic

will be there
  6. T

09/10 National XC Series. Official Thread.

shame that illinbah is so hard to get to, there are so many other good tracks here in brissy bit closer to the airport. But the local government dosnt get behind anything
  7. T

Best new hardtail XC bike I can get for $1000-$1800?

I have my 2008 scott scale 35 for sale for $2000
  8. T

best 2008 event?

the world cup was by far the best. just the experiance of riding the course and all pros riding it to and talking to some of them out on the hill while we figured out lines. just to grow of the knowledge
  9. T

Climbing Line Choice

is there any change of getting a close up of the last section?
  10. T

Is titanium the new black?

i ride on a spats ti frame. new austrailan company based out of canberra. www.spats.com.au
  11. T

Proper Bike Fit

NRG cycles in Brisbane and Bike-line in Toowoomba have always fitted my bike after buying it, If been in there for hours check everything
  12. T

TOOWOOMBA.*.STOLEN mirra co.signiature BmX

i saw a guy today riding at the skate park across from queens park, he looked a bit out of place but looked like he dosnt have a brain either, but he had a black bike and only one peg i was going to ask why he only had one peg but he looked like a drug dealer so me and my mate left. but it could...
  13. T

Would the Scott Scale 40 suit me?

the 2008 scott scale 35 if full XT besides wheel, raced on it for nationals and all the state series and a couple of marathons never had a problem
  14. T

RollerCat 3Hr race 19th Oct

hey guys i will not be racing
  15. T

How fast?

94 on the road, going down the Toowoomba Range. 91 on the MTB, In the Epic
  16. T

Weds weekly Am ride

dont ask, just say there was some problems with the bike
  17. T

Weds weekly Am ride

hey guys will defently be out the tomorrow