Search results

1. O

Sold Privateer 161 Frame - Size S2 470mm reach

Item: Privateer 161 framesize S2 size, Raw finish. With rockshox superdeluxe with megneg air can update. Boost spacing 29"wheels. Comes with headset, thru axle and seat collar. Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Broke myself pretty bad Price and price conditions...
  2. O

NSW 50mm zero rise stem (31.8 clamp)

Item: Wanted to buy 50mm zero rise stem. 31.8 clamp. Can pay shipping. Location: Newcastle Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on whats on offer Extra Info: Can swap for a grey 45mm funn-duro if anyone is keen Shoot me a PM
  3. O

Product Review Marin Alpine Trail 8 - Long term review

Item: Marin Alpine Trail 8 - a 29" wheeled trail bike (Size Large) Spec out of the well packed box is as below: Frame - Series 4 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 3D Forged Rocker Links and Dropouts, Highly Manipulated Tubing (essentially a link driven single pivot similar to that seen on the current...
  4. O

Sold Banshee Rune - 27.5 Large with RS Lyrics

Item: Raw Banshee Rune Size Large 2016 Rune V2 frame with RS Monarch Plus (3 volume bands installed) - 160mm travel (142x12mm dropouts) 2018 RS Lyric with upgraded debonair air spring - 170mm (non boost) XT cranks 170mm Xt rear derailleur 11 speed 11-46 sunrace cassette Deity black label bars...
  5. O

NSW 60mm zero rise stem

Item: 60mm zero rise stem 31.8mm clamp Location: I'm in Newcastle. But you don't have to be. We could use the mail or courier system. Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $80 ish Extra Info: nope
  6. O

NSW Wanted - Specialized Command Post dropper

Looking for a specialized command post in reasonable condition if anyone has one they want to offload. Internal routed only. 125mm drop or greater. Need a set back dropper post.
  7. O

NSW Mid level brakeset

Looking for a brakeset for an N+1 build. Mid level is fine, but needs to stop OK. Nothing too pricey. Black. With or without rotors. Happy to pay postage.
  8. O

NSW Found

Looking for a couple of Rockshox monarch volume bands if anyone has some spare? Happy to swap for rockshox fork tokens if needed.
  9. O

Sold 2015 Cove Hustler 29

Item: 2015 Cove Hustler 29 - Large Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Usual signs of wear and tear, but plenty of life in it Reason for selling: Gone full endurobro Price and price conditions: $1900 will post at buyers expense Extra Info: Offset bushings fitted (reduces HA to 66 degrees)...
  10. O

Sold For Sale - Cover Hustler 29 Frame (large) only with dropper and headset

Item: Black Cove Hustler 29 Frame - large 130mm travel with vorsprung corset, dropper and headset Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Good, some marks on top tube from use and transport Reason for selling: Frame upgrade Price and price conditions: $800 ono plus shipping Extra Info: Comes with...
  11. O

Cove Hustler 29 - The Sub $2000 29er Trail Bike Challenge Build

Was looking for a bit of a change of scene trail bike wise and had someone interested in buying my old Spec Camber 29 but money is a bit tight right now so I challenged myself to build up a decent 130mm 29er trail bike with a new frame and 11 speed XT for under $2000. Wanted to build something...
  12. O

NSW SOLD New Command Post IR dropper post - $200 (neg) or swap for 30.9 non IR droper

Item: Specialized Command Post IR dropper post (internal routing) with lever, foam and cable 30.9 Location: Coffs Harbour/Newcastle Item Condition: New, never been on a bike Reason for selling: Didn't do enough research and doesn't fit my bike after all Price and price conditions: Swap for a...
  13. O

WTB - A working 8 apeed shimano rapidfire shifter

Need a cheap 8spd shifter for my commuter bike. Anyone got an old one they want to part with in their parts box? I'm in NSW.