Search results

1. T

Dt Swiss 3 Pawl drive ring tool.

Just wondering if there is anyone around Melb / SE Melbourne has the tool for removing the drive ring on the 3 pawl hubs (370etc?) could i rent, buy or loan it for an hour??? Im 2 months into this project and thought i was finally home, then China decided to dig the knife in a little deeper...
  2. T

WTB - 26" 9mmQR Rim brake wheelset

Item: WTB - 26" Wheelset. 9mmQR, Rim Brake only. 9speed. Ideally id like a wheelset that is a similar width to my existing ones so i can swap between without adjusting the brakes etc. Existing are old Mavic 521's which measure 28.4mm at the braking surface. Wheelset for use on Trainer...
  3. T

Cracked frame or scratch?

2015 Anthem Carbon, 1600ish km, XC only. 85kg, dont think ive ever even bottomed out the shock - dont do jumps... Just noticed this tonight getting the bike ready for the VES round this weekend. Its tucked in behind the rear shock, it is very hard to see unless you catch it on the right...
  4. T

Found.

Item: Just built up an old steel hardtail and going to run 1x9 speed. Frame has ISCG OLD mounts so chasing something that will do a reasonable job of keeping the chain on the chainring. Cranks are late 90's Raceface Forged 5 bolt, 94BCD, running a 32 tooth Blackspire chainring of the same...
  5. T

(VIC) FOUND. Giant P-XCR1 Composite rear wheel or similar 27.5

Item: Rooted the rear wheel today with a big stick, chasing a replacement wheel or f&r wheel set depending on price. pXCR-1C or pTRX-1C 27.5. 15mm front 12/142 rear. If its a wheelset i dont mind the brand but got to be matching. Current rims are 19mm wide, open to going a little wider...
  6. T

(VIC) FOUND - TWICE - Marzocchi 1998era V-Brake bosses.

Item: Im chasing the vbrake bosses for some 1998ish Marzocchi Z1 Dropoff forks. Location: Happy to pay postage or pickup if your within a couple hrs of Melb. Price range/Willing to Pay: Hopefully not too much. Extra Info: I think the Z1 bosses were a little shorter then the ones on...
  7. T

Giant Anthem 2015 Hub dust cap removal?

Hi Guys, Well this dilemma has been bothering me for some time now. Ive had a few 1/2 effort attempts to physically remove these dust caps on the hubs without success, ive searched and searched the net without coming any closer to the answer. Tonight i gave my all, i tried using the axle...
  8. T

Lysterfield XC weeknights

Hey, Just wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in regular night rides around lysterfield lake? I dont get home from work till around 7pm so im looking for anyone who would like to ride say 7.30pm onwards for between 1 and 2 hours. I have my own lights etc... been out...